Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 102votes)

Shounen Oujo

Alt Names: alt 少年王女alt Boy Princess (YUKIHIRO Utako)alt Mimic Royal Princessalt Shonen Ohjoalt Shonen Oujo
Author: Musashino Zenko & Yukihiro Utako
Artist: Yukihiro Utako
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderJosei JoseiMystery MysteryShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a country where women rule supreme lives a poor but happy boy named Albert. An excursion to the city turns dangerous when he and his friend are abducted by slave traders, and later purchased by a noblewoman's servant. If this wasn't crazy enough, it turns out Albert looks exactly like the noblewoman who purchased him. But she's no ordinary aristocrat. She's a princess! And he's to act as her double from today on!?

http://comic-it.jp/lineup/syonenoujo/
Go to Shounen Oujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discussion on Setting: Female Dominated Society? New Window Ibizen Thoth
  • 6 Replies
Topic Drama CD Announced New Window Aquamiki
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window dark.chii
  • 13 Replies

201 Comments

Was told the last chapter was Ch 14 in May (aka the end of Vol2), and that the serial would start again in the fall. Still no listed release date on Amazon.co.jp for Vol2...
Since Vol2 should have been out a few months ago, I did some checking -- apparently Shounen Oujo is currently on hiatus. Trying to get more info on exactly when, but last info I see is of a full color spread for it in the February issue of Sylph. The author also does Uta no Prince-sama, so maybe she decided to focus more on that since the anime for it was so popular last year.

tl;dr: The manga is on hiatus, no idea when Vol2 will ship.
ch7 really did piss me off. not going to gives spoilers cause I think the cause is obvious. DAMMIT.
It's heartwarming (towards the end).

Spoiler

@chere100 there are spoiler tags available.
Has this been dropped? I sure hope not, I love it!

LOL, people dont age like that in only 2 years. Five would have been believable.

Boys can age like that. Ever heard of a growth spurt? Two years is believable. And little kids grow fast PERIOD. At first they're 8 inches long, several months later they're a foot and a half. Big difference. But it's true girls don't usually grow that fast at that age, unless it's chest growth, haha.
But Albert's a boy, so....
Oops. Are we aloud to post spoilers? Only "Colour" says no and I just did. Oopsie. :<
Oh, I love this manga.

*spoiler* Albert has to live as the princess! Haha.
He's sooo CUTE!
hmm . though it would have been cooler if Albert was a Girl . cuz you know . his theodore is gonna take him away . could have been really romantic
LOL, people dont age like that in only 2 years. Five would have been believable.
ah time skip I look forward to the future
what a twist, tot the story gonna end, but things just gets interesting..
@Colour: hahaha... it's too fun to post random stuff in this space...
so sad....
I want to see Albert rule and break the hierarchy!
The story is getting exicting!
@chronicsleeper

There's no missing volumes. The mangaka just stopped continuing to write it because they lost inspiration. I was really sad when I found out, hoping that one day they'd continue but its unlikely. Thanks though!
Chronicsleeper The series is incomplete but there isn't any missing volumes. I also disagree they don't look alike.
Because we received a complaint that there were unnessasary comments/spoilers posted here, I am going to clean up the comments that do not meet the guidelines for the "series page's comments" per Batoto's policy.

If you'd like to start a conversation about what is happening in the story/Spoilers. Please start a Latest Chapter Discussion Thread or something similar.

Please be sure to follow the rules when posting and Thank you for your time ;3

-Colour-
That's called 'Operation Liberate Men'. The scans I found online were incomplete, with parts missing in between volumes and a few of the guys looked the same, so it was confusing some times. But overall, it had a great idea going. Wish the author continued it.
Another Manga like this is Nu'er Guo Chuanqi: ShengNan Pian
Anyone knows of any other manga where females rule and boys are slaves?

I know there's another that was discountinued but I can't remember the name.
It was regarding a woman being mistaken for a man and brought to the other world to help aid the revolution.

I like these kind of mangas a lot (reverse is true) so please recommend.
Thanks!
I really really like where this is going.
Hachimitsu Scans brings us yet another fun gender-bender series. The story hasn't gotten very geared up yet, but it sure looks interesting so far.
Oh gosh! I hate the queen so much!
MOAR! Num Num!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics