Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 23votes)

Mizu to Gin

Alt Names: alt Su ve Gümüşalt Water & Silver
Author: Yoshida Motoi
Artist: Yoshida Motoi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man sees a girl with a raincoat on one day while he was playing his guitar in the streets. Later on the man meets the girl on the streets and he takes her home.

Related:

> Natsu no Zenjitsu
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/natsu-no-zenjitsu-r269 )

All the chapters contains the same characters but each chapter focuses on a different set of characters.
Go to Mizu to Gin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

11 Comments

oh my god i'm sure that exchange on the train wouldn't have been so cutting if i hadn't read natsu no zenjitsu...

I think this was a bit of a spoiler for Natsu no Zenjitsu.

The only real spoiler is that Mori and Hanami will break up and Tetsuo becomes more comfortable around her and still has feelings for her. They tell each other that they should find someone to go out with near the end of the chapter, with her even saying that he should've tried dating a girl who "attacked" him after his band played one night. For all we know, that girl could have been Akira, we just have to wait and see and then see what happens after this.

40+ pages in the story and I am completely like:

AuuuuKaaaaayyyy? That escalated quickly?

its really good. Yoshida is definitely one of my favorite storytellers. 

I think this was a bit of a spoiler for Natsu no Zenjitsu.
But over all, I kept thinking that girl looked like a five-year-old, which was also a bit of a no-go.
Realised 7 pages in that this is very closed tied with Natsu No Zenjitsu.
The other guy in page 7 is the main character of that [very good] series.
Highschooler, huh? Didn´t got that feeling she is really small. Can´t believe he did her!
I really want this to be updated
Really liked the first chapter it was interesting... I want more nows! lol
Scott Pilgrim is dating a high-schooler.
Wow!, thanks a lot viscans!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics