Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 35votes)

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - Oka no Mukou e

Alt Names: alt Archenemy and Hero - Other Side of the Hillalt まおゆう魔王勇者~丘の向こうへalt จอมมารผู้กล้าจับคู่กู้โลก ฉบับ เศรษฐ์ศาสตร์ปรองดองalt 魔王勇者 向着丘之彼方连alt Maoyū Maou Yūsha - Oka no Mukou ealt Maoyū Maou Yūsha - Other Side of the Hillalt Maoyu Maou Yusha - Oka no Mukou ealt Maoyu Maou Yusha - Other Side of the Hillalt Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - Other Side of the Hill
Author: Touno Mamare
Artist: Touge Hiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a long and treacherous journey, our Hero finally arrives at the Dark Lady’s castle only to find himself being asked for help. The Hero explains how the war that the demons have brought upon the humans have killed thousands and put more in misery. The queen of demons however argues that this war has made the human society band together as one and showed empirical evidence how it has increased population, increased production, boosted economy and improved society overall. Furthermore, she explains to the Hero that ending this war will result in a civil war that will produce more bloodshed than there ever was. The Hero, convinced that the only way to bring peace, relatively speaking, is to join forces with the Dark Lady, agrees to help with her plans!

One of five simultaneous serializations of the Maoyuu Maou Yuusha series.
(The author had choose http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/maoyuu-maou-yuusha-be-mine-hero-i-refuse-r643 to be the official version)
Go to Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - Oka no Mukou e Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

@acolyte

Main version of Maoyuu is up to chapter 16 JP, chapter 11 CH, and chapter 2 English, it's also scanlated by VIScans, the version that is the furthest ahead in English is not the main version. And the answer to "Btw, is it better to be shown as 'Mao-sama' or 'Maou-sama'?" is no.
I wouldn't mind a seinen style, but I guess it might become a little bloody from there on out. And economics and violence don't really mix to well.
ch 02 ...
http://vatoto.com/read/_/87377/maoyuu-maou-yuusha-other-side-of-the-hill_ch2_by_lolitannia/4
there's no way Head Maid can be this cute ... lolz ...
and 2 loli appear now, I hope this gives more attention from Lolitannia ...
@Fuzaki there are 4 adaptation
1 main, 1 shounen style, 1 shoujo style, 1 4-koma style :)
And forgive me for being too lazy to link them all..
though i am loving the story i wonder how many adaptions are going to be made
I like the translation - although I have a problem - why is it Lolitannia that's scanlating this? It's not loli isn't it? :P (j/k, I really like your translation ;) )
Btw, is it better to be shown as 'Mao-sama' or 'Maou-sama'?

And yeah, I agree that this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but just like Thunder Wolf, this agrees with me. I can't refuse a moe adaptation of a manga I already enjoy~
This version is also easier on the eye, less chatter and more pictures so far. I love the diagram of the three/four crop rotation system. So in the end, it's easier for my brain to digest the story too o.o

But I would definitely think of this as a side-adaptation and follow the main story for the real suspense and else.
And imo it's worth reading while you read the main story :) You'll also notice there are slight differences here and there wrt the main story.

@somahiro btw what does this version spoil wrt the main story? I also couldn't see the spoiler, but I might be blind/slow :\ In fact I felt this one is slower than the main story o.o
nope... not really a spolier since the main version is to chapter 8
Erm, i consider this one to be a big spoiler if you are following the other versions @___@
I really like this version. It's the softer, more Moe version of MMY.
I especially like how Hero is portrayed in this version.
But still, GOOD :P
Like the other one better, but this is also nice...
hmm not my favorite adaptation, there is another that fits my tastes.
seems to be more suitable for novels rather...
Far and away the worst of the lot :/ not even going to bother to follow this one.
O_O...how many of these are there? and how many times did i read the same story line?
hmm i still prefer the first 3 mangas
They should just make this into an anime.
........i just dont know what to say anymore........
Loli Maou ftw!

Yuusha submitted defeat 4x already! lol multi adaptations
The art style in this one looks a bit more like a shoujo manga than anything else.
o i c

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics