Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 554votes)

Yotsuba to!

Alt Names: alt よつばと!alt Yotsuba&!
Author: Azuma Kiyohiko
Artist: Azuma Kiyohiko
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yotsuba is a strange little girl with a big personality! Even in the most trivial, unremarkable encounters, Yotsuba’s curiosity and enthusiasm quickly turns the everyday into the extraordinary!

2016 Osamu Tezuka Culture Award - grand prize. Yotsuba&! received an Excellence Award for Manga at the 2006 Japan Media Arts Festival. In 2008 Yotsuba&! was nominated for the 12th Osamu Tezuka Culture Award and the Eisner Award "Best Publication for Kids" category, but did not win either, and was runner-up for the first annual Manga Taishō award.

Related:

> Try! Try! Try! (Yotsuba&! oneshot / pre-serialization manga - http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/try-try-try-r6510)
Go to Yotsuba to! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic yotsuba& New Window annihilator
  • 32 Replies

603 Comments

I'll die cause her cuteness!! XD
I have a 5 year old niece that's just like Yotsuba! Also as hyper and full of trouble as her... but it's all fun! XD I love my niece~!
I'm not sure if there's any single thing in the entire world that makes me more happy than a new chapter of Yotsuba&! Thanks to everyone involved.
Hahah wow, chapter 79 was amazing. I loved it.
those days in your childhood, when everything is so exciting and fun. Yotsuba makes me remember it again. It gives me smile and tears at the same time.
Wow. The typesetter must have been bored this time around. Thanks Yotsuba! Scans
Almost without words you mean. =P
thats how you do a chapter without words.
lol another great chapter, never fails to bring a smile to my face.
Luckily, Yotsuba is old enough to understand at that point to not eat paint.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/95057/yotsuba_ch78_by_yotsuba-scans/4

I'm the father of 3 young kids. This page sent chills running down my spine in terrorized anticipation.
Yotsuba's blue, da ba dee dabba da-ee dabba dee-a dabba da da ba dee dabba da!~
No it doesn't, you're going to be blue from now on.
OMG.
Man Yotsuba is freakin hilarious!!!
Thanks for another chap, man every time i see yotsuba my heart feel light :3
i'm rereading some chapters and i still smile and laugh... it makes your night light when your day was dark...

*sigh....
i agree with defry. This manga's strongest point is by far the richness of its characters. I love how the author can make such common and day to day events seem so fun to read about. One of my favorite slice of life mangas.
Oh my god. Tora... *nosebleed*
This manga for me is amazing. I mean, it gives off a nice and cozy feeling to it but at the same time it is really funny.
I love the characters... Asagi, the dad, Yatsuba... Tora, the neighbour's mother is funny too, also all the characters are unique, warm and funny in a way.
This manga is one of the best character wise, the author doesn't betray the character's personalities. Good manga overall, I want more.
Cute indeed, cute indeed.
for those people who like this, try reading Ichigo Mashimaro ,
I always read a Yotsuba&! chapter in the evening. Makes the day feel a lot more worth it.
omg, i read all these chapters in 2 days... there were times i just couldn't hold in my laughter!!!
This may be the funniest manga in existence.
Love So Life probably matches it for cute and heartwarming, but this also makes me laugh my head off.
am definitely going to follow this...

ist chapter look interesting... the 2nd was definitely hilarious.... now im hooked!! r.l.o.g!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics