Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 24votes)

Corpse Party - Another Child

Alt Names: alt 尸体派对Another childalt コープスパーティー Another Childalt Corpse Party: Another Child
Author: Kedouin Makoto
Artist: Ogata Shunsuke
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With their school shutting down for good, the students of a small town were heading for different directions in life. For Minase Tamaki, who was staying in town to find a job, it might be the last time she sees her crush Shindo Yuuma, who is moving to the city to attend a new school. She asks him to do a little prayer that is supposed to help people cross paths again even if they become separated. But her classmate, Yuzuki Erina, overhears their conversation and, out of jealousy, decides to ruin her plans by inviting their entire class on what was supposed to be an intimate spell.

As soon as the charm goes off, the ground splits in half, swallowing the entire class and, when they wake up, they find themselves in an old school campus. Unable to find a way out, they wander the corridors, trying to figure out where they are. But it seems that the building isn’t as abandoned as they thought it was and, in fact, something evil is lurking in the shadows.

> Part of the Corpse Party series
( http://bato.to/search?name=Corpse%20Party&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to Corpse Party - Another Child Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

@Malevolent Spirit
Thank you for your contribution :D
Why is that goth chick sticking to Tamaki?
Why are the 3 children becoming so violent all of sudden?
Is the goth chick above or below Sachiko?

All will be revealed in further chapters. Stay tune :D

And more comments, pls. It keeps me motivated to translate faster.
This has left me all disturbed = ='' urgghh
She might not be above Sachiko.
Spoiler
Huh, another thing I've begun to realize is that even ghosts seem to become possessed by the shadow, after all, the children cant be evil (those who've read the other books should know more on that subject) yet they're clearly doing maldeeds in this book, and in the earlier parts of the other mangas.
So my only conclusion is the shadow and possibly
Spoiler

also it seems that girl in black is above Sachiko. Because
Spoiler
Well,not sure if it would be a spoiler,but..
Spoiler

Don't forget that illusions and mimics exist..
Aswell as that common knowledge doesn't apply in that world,as stated in it. (To sum it up,things WILL defy standard logic.)
So while my guess would be that this and "blood covered" are occuring at roughly the same time,there's really no way to say before the author decides to clarify that.
i'ts kind of unrealistic how everyone of the minor char die in one....... :P
I think i know which ghost possessed Minaru (however it's spelled) unless it was a shadow but if it was a ghost:
Spoiler

also Nooo! I wish she could've saved Seiko! And huh..what ghost was that.. I thought only 4 children + a teacher were victims of the incident.
Also it seems that the time period in which the second group's demension is in, is several months ahead, after all, the corpses became bone.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
time space distortion. let's abuse it moar.
This is getting interesting. I wonder what kind of relationship between the gothic lolita ghost and Sachiko is.
Loli Ghost plz eat me !!!!! wait... no... I still did not finish all my manga so next time :3
omg its the kids from the other corpse party!!
I hope this is not Corpse party 2U's story. I am scared to be spoiled.
About the teacher in the game did we meet the girls in an extra chapter or else ?
SlightVisibility lol.
When I saw the entire class do it, I cheered for the death fodder.
Then I realized what a terrible human being I am.
Oh well.
anyway, does someone know how far the raw is?
@774
you got a point!
I 'm just based in the translation game, I say it for keep the same terms...
just that...

sorry my english is something... bad... :P

but, I guess is better "spell" by "curse" :P
@Kajira

You do know that the english translation of the game was subpar to begin with now do you? Many things were lost in translation and/ or hardly had any impact at all; many sentences were butchered and many things were left out. Claiming something should be changed to what the english version of the game used would be a lazy way out imo.

"Sachiko ever after" doesn't even make sense to me.

I do agree with the curse, spell thing because the people who read about it on the BBS assume it's a safe thing meant to deepen bonds.
I suppose that its different from "corpse party blood covered".
Seems good.
whoa a whole class cursed.. anyways played the game and it's awesome
"Sachiko Ever After"... sorry the mistake... :P
I play the game, and I advise you... call the curse "Sachiko After Ever"

here a reference: http://www.corpsepartypsp.com/
http://www.corpsepartypsp.com/secret.html

and change "curse" by "spell"

att: an Otaku-Gamer

:D

I'll wait for the chapter 1 :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series