Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 112votes)

DCD Diamond Cut Diamond

Alt Names: alt ダイヤモンド カット ダイヤモンドalt 異能殺機
Author: Taguchi Kenji
Artist: Taguchi Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When he was young, Kurosu Keisuke was in a special TV program showcasing children with supernatural powers, called "Esper Shounen". Seven years after the termination of the program, a murderer appears to be targeting the Esper kids, whom he/she considers to be monsters. Will Keisuke and his old friends be able to discover the murderer and avoid becoming the next victims?!
Go to DCD Diamond Cut Diamond Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic *SPOILER?* The manga's title relevance to the major plot points? New Window Haremmony
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who might Anti be? *SPOILERS* New Window blindbox
  • 7 Replies
Topic Seeking Japanese Translator New Window bosslady
  • 0 Replies
Topic DCD Latest chapter discussion New Window KarchAmadeo
  • 0 Replies

355 Comments

Just a little theory here
Spoiler

That was just my speculations though, as for the chapter 1 they revealed too much making it look like cliched.. Btw good series though but I wont expect much to this manga :D
Don't know about you guys, but the first chapter...... meh...
sky: That was when they were young. Of course their powers have improved now... she bent spoons when she was younger and can now shoot lightning bolts (or whatever they were, I'm going by looks). Also explains the massive appearance difference between them in the colour spread and them now (other than the MC and heroine).
I like the concept but I think they can use more hard-core esper like the ones out of Pyshern. I mean come on espers that bend spoon? Espers that can control time, mind control now thats what I'm talking about
Now this is interesting, battle between espers. Has potential.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics