Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 112votes)

DCD Diamond Cut Diamond

Alt Names: alt ダイヤモンド カット ダイヤモンドalt 異能殺機
Author: Taguchi Kenji
Artist: Taguchi Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When he was young, Kurosu Keisuke was in a special TV program showcasing children with supernatural powers, called "Esper Shounen". Seven years after the termination of the program, a murderer appears to be targeting the Esper kids, whom he/she considers to be monsters. Will Keisuke and his old friends be able to discover the murderer and avoid becoming the next victims?!
Go to DCD Diamond Cut Diamond Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic *SPOILER?* The manga's title relevance to the major plot points? New Window Haremmony
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who might Anti be? *SPOILERS* New Window blindbox
  • 7 Replies
Topic Seeking Japanese Translator New Window bosslady
  • 0 Replies
Topic DCD Latest chapter discussion New Window KarchAmadeo
  • 0 Replies

355 Comments

BAM ... YANDERE APPEAR
@Kuroiikawa
That requires a double face palm. xD
Anti's true identity..dum dum duuuuum, the dead producer! XD i will cry and roll on the ground laughing
"Is this a sign of the apocolypse?" *Facepalm*
Dalkom ... but .... Psyren's sucks...
Photo
TsundereChan
Feb 28 2012 03:58 AM
@DalKom~Candy
from ur comment, u sound like ur 5 yrs old or have mental retardation
>.< again with splitting the page spreads!it could've been more epic!
still interesting, one girl is obsessed?
The art is a bit disappointing...
well this did pick my atention: onee-chans for the win!!!. And those esp powers seem pretty reasonable.
Hard core ESPers. Lol. Powers like these are a lot more reasonable. Plus, powers like controlling time and mind can have a huge negative impact on things around them. Playing with time could create a sort of hole that could.. Blah blah. Playing with someones mind could eventually break them down and make them go insane...

And comparing two different mangas together isnt very reasonable.

Anyway, this is interesting. Some of the grammar is a bit off... But its a lot better than a lot of others XD. Cant wait til more.

Also, you whiners. If you dont like it, dont read it. Simple as that.. You can say you dont like it, and give supporting reasons as to why, but just saying you dont like it cause the powers arent "hardcore enough" is... Bleh
paramitan: I see what you mean, but you must understand that was a flashback. They had a timeskip forward meaning in the years that skip forward, they've improved. Which is why she went from bending spoons to shooting electricity.
pages 12 and 13 of chapter 2 is supposed to be a spread, right?
Very interesting, I liked it. The art sometimes fails though.
Do we need a romance tag?
Anti, you son of a bitch.
Okay then. First chapter and I'm already hooked. Hope someone updates soon.
ohh lol my bad
marleybobo the title of Chapter one was esper 9
what happened to chapters 2-8?
Sky'' Jin Sil doesn't seem to know how to spell "Psyren" as he said "Pyshem" and "Psyhren"...
dude watch psyhren and you'll be like "wow this is what i call a esper battle" believe me this manga is not hard core enough for me
@williamP: it's not that they improved. as Kurosu complained during the show, the program's producers think of their powers differently.

he has Gokan Link, which the show thought of as clairvoyance, while Yuuyami has Blitz (emitting electricity) which the show thought of as telekinesis.
we're about to release this, then... >.<
Is that Akiha? lol, its pretty decent.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics