Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 94votes)

Doubutsu no Kuni

Alt Names: alt どうぶつの国
Author: Raiku Makoto
Artist: Raiku Makoto
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day a tanuki named Monoko stumbles across a baby abandoned by it's mother. Having no family of her own, she raises the baby to the best of her ability even though they originate from different species. Hardships and enemies face the tanukis but that doesn't stop Monoko protecting the baby at all costs. Many trials await this baby as it grows and communicates with the animal world.

Animal Land won the 37th Kodansha Manga Award
Go to Doubutsu no Kuni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Changing the main picture. New Window Ozarke
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Worlds New Window -世界死神- chaos_animagic
  • 1 Replies

53 Comments

FYI this is quite interesting - I was reading in Barnes & Nobles 'till v4, and I think barnes has it until v7.
One of those manga that might require you to get away from your comfort zone a bit. First few volumes is pretty silly/stupid, but
Spoiler
for once a serie is translated in english and not in french, I'm a bit jealous
So fun and loving!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics