Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 37votes)

Namida Usagi ~Seifuku no Kataomoi~

Alt Names: alt なみだうさぎ~制服の片思い~alt Namida Usagi - Seifuku no Kataomoialt 泪兔~制服的单相思 Tears of Usagi
Author: Minase Ai
Artist: Minase Ai
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When Momoka, a very shy girl who loves rabbits, is forced to change her seats, she finds herself at sitting at the back of the class, next to a boy she has never spoken to before, Narumi. Everyone thinks that he is strange and all of the girls are afraid of him. Why? There is a rumor that he is cursed and that the girls sitting next to him will never find love. Momoka believes in the rumor and fears him, but she gradually discovers the true Narumi and eventually new feelings are taking a hold on her. Is it friendship or... love?

Side Story:

> Namida Usagi ~Seifuku no Kataomoi~ Momoka ni Manabu Ai Sareryoku
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/namida-usagi-seifuku-no-kataomoi-momoka-ni-manabu-ai-sareryoku-r10233 )
Go to Namida Usagi ~Seifuku no Kataomoi~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Sadness Assassin
  • 14 Replies

64 Comments

Usagi is so ADORABLE!!!! Posted Image Especially the Chibi version I just want to pinch her cheeks sooo badlyPosted Image
Thanks Chibi Manga!!!
This is getting interesting because if you follow every manga and tv story line...
Spoiler
When I realized there was still no Ch15, I was really frustrated. Darn, I was left hanging. Will this series reach ch20?

Also, I'm sorry but I was really laughing through the early chapters with the crazy translation. That was rude of me
oh, sorry, so the bad translations are only for the first few chapters, i'm fine now...
now the only problem left is that I've already read through all the chapters and can't wait for the next one....
Really good, thanks to Chibi Manga for all the hard work and new releases, now I can't wait for more.
ahhhh chapter 15. i'm desperately awaiting your arrival <3
the translation, it sucks!!! nooo, it's ruining the story for me..Posted Image
i don't know about the latest chapters, but now i'm still having trouble getting through the earlier chapters...Posted Image
Posted ImageYes!!!!! Amano!!! I'm rooting for yah, get the rebound!!!

Posted ImageAlso Yunagi is sooo freakin adorable
OHHHMMMYY GOSSHH!!! it's sooo cute and good hope the next ch uploads quickly!!! (EXCITED!!)
Yeah, I like it. It's a shoujo romance and it's not trying to be something different; it keeps it sincere. If a shoujo can set aside a few cliches that's nice, but for me the most important thing for a shoujo romance is it has to have heart, and this one does. And I think the craftsmanship is good--the art conveys emotion well, the pace is good, the plot has enough going on to hold interest but isn't addicted to twists. And I agree with Sadness Assassin, the protagonist is very likable; she's a nice girl, brave in the sense that she does things even though she's scared, tries to carry on even when she's hurting.
I went ahead and changed the description to the one from Baka-Updates, since it's more coherent than the previous one. I hope that isn't a problem.

(As of Chapter 12)
As for my opinion of this manga, I like it. The plot so far is not ground-breaking by any means, but it is enjoyable. The romance is a very innocent type, though as you'll discover the path to love is not a straight one for our protagonist, Momoka. I like Momoka. She's cute, brave, and not one to just sit down and give up when things don't go her way. She is a very likable character. Narumi, the object of her desires, is a nice guy, though as you'll discover he has a bit of baggage before a relationship can culminate between him and Momoka. Barring any jumping the shark or sudden genre shifts, I think this manga will turn out to be a pleasant read.

As a romance manga, it doesn't really have anything to set it apart from the rest, but if you enjoy the genre then I think it's worth your read.
Okay, never mind that. The translation makes my head hurt worse, but I'll finish this! At least it's somewhat understandable.
The description hurts my brain. How do I unread it. Aaaaaargh.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics