Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 100votes)

Antimagia

Alt Names: alt Anteimagiaalt Anti-magiaalt Antimagi-aalt 안티마지아
Author: Aiya Kyu
Artist: Aiya Kyu
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world where magic or demons isn't meant to exist, what will happen when the forgotten prince returns to take his place on the throne by using magic?!!?

Prince Lucas, after many years of absence, returns home to save his country from Duke Demonas, a merciless man who killed his parents and stole the throne. And what's this... he does it by using a strange power!?
Go to Antimagia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

Description: In a world where magic or demons don't exist, what will happen when the prince returns to take his place on the throne by using magic?

..... *Double facepalm*
sure sure dinosaurs are predecessors of horses
Really interesting manga looking forward to the updates.
Good start. :)
Good first chapter now hopefully they don't screw it up!
Interesting, but I don;t like how the main character looks so far. Weird, but ya or atleast I think that is the main character.
sooou, basically we have a prince that will summon all kinds of ancient beasts and dinosaurs?
Interesting, there are many ways this series can branch out into just from the 1st chapter.
Though the fact that
Spoiler
interesting, can't wait for more thank you
I thought that was girl on the cover. :o
This seems to be interesting plot I will wait for more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics