Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 57votes)

+C: Sword and Cornett

Alt Names: alt +C: 剑与号角alt +C: 剑和科尼特
Author: Yugyoji Tama
Artist: Yugyoji Tama
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyJosei Josei[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Once, there was a hero who vanquished the darkness on this land and liberated the people from it. Then he built a kingdom, and had his descendants to rule as kings. Although they had ruled the land for so many years, the truth is the politics is being centered on the elders from each region of the kingdom. A prince's journey is about to begin.
Go to +C: Sword and Cornett Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Mokata
  • 3 Replies
Topic Missing Page New Window Mokata
  • 2 Replies
Topic List of Important Links New Window Mokata
  • 0 Replies

58 Comments

Thanks to the five groups that have work on the project.
Chapter 6 works now. :D
chapter 6 failed to upload? there arent any pages.
@Soranokira true I was little biased to story about kings so I was restate to say a must read for fans of kings , royalty, anti-hero or kyou kara maou
oh this, its been a while since I last read it. While I wouldn't say its a 'must read', the review given by mokata fits the bill.
Currently 31 chapters translated by various groups
I am eagerly awaiting for this!
A must read. A excellent plot and great character development for even minor characters. The art won't disappoint either.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics