Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 57votes)

+C: Sword and Cornett

Alt Names: alt +C: 剑与号角alt +C: 剑和科尼特
Author: Yugyoji Tama
Artist: Yugyoji Tama
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyJosei Josei[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Once, there was a hero who vanquished the darkness on this land and liberated the people from it. Then he built a kingdom, and had his descendants to rule as kings. Although they had ruled the land for so many years, the truth is the politics is being centered on the elders from each region of the kingdom. A prince's journey is about to begin.
Go to +C: Sword and Cornett Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Mokata
  • 3 Replies
Topic Missing Page New Window Mokata
  • 2 Replies
Topic List of Important Links New Window Mokata
  • 0 Replies

58 Comments

Read the whole refresher post. It sounds kind of familiar... but I'm still not quite remembering it. Guess I will have to re-read the whole story.

No offense, but after chapter 25 the translations barely make any sense. 

Spoiler

Any other questions?

thanks for the refresher/explanation.

what the hell is going on !!

Spoiler

Any other questions?

what the hell is going on !!

Nigga what is even happening anymore.

Currently 31 chapters translated by various groups

*Looks at quote* Damn....7 chapters...in a whole year and then some. Not blaming anyone, but this is seriously unfortunate.

Marathon read time

Next Update in 6 more months

O.o? An update, after 6 months~~~ >=3 yesssss~~ time to re-read the entire story again~~ XD

Anyway~ thanks for the update Fallen Syndicate & Suisei Scans~~

Rather than it being hard to understand the story, the problem to me is that i read this every few months, in which i forget everything about the plot haha. Time to marathon this i guess XD

Still pondering whether it's the author, translator or proofreader that's trying to prevent me from understanding the story. New readers need to prep themselves to piece together the meaning of each sentence every so often.
    • F13 likes this
I have absolutely no idea what's going on at this point
Agh! I really hate kiliko's personal people >.<''
U-U-U-U-UPDATE!
Somehow... I think that the prince would be so much better as a princess.
thank you random botton , once again you have taken me to a brilliant manga , for this i excuse all those other shitty ones . cant believe i didnt read this before but what can you say its hardly been updated , hopefully we'll see regular updates from now on :)
@ PogoLamp
Just keep reading and you will see why he behaves the way he does. I think you will enjoy it as time goes by.
I like how the characters have all grown throughout the story. The plots and the intrigue are very well done.
Well, took a bit at it, and a major turn off is the main character's attitude. It's rotten and almost made me drop the whole thing. -_-
Yaoi vibes picking up even more so with this latest chapter.
yes! the return of this series! thanks for picking it up fallen syndicate~!
finally! are you gonna revive this? if so, thank you fallen syndicate for taking this one up
@ Mokata

You do not seem not to like this series?
random button or not so random :o
only 30 followers who will be number 100!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics