Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 78votes)

Zerozaki Soushiki's Humanity Test

Alt Names: alt 零崎双識の人間試験alt Zerozaki Soushiki no Ningen Shikenalt Zerozaki Soushiki's Human Exam
Author: Shiomiya Iruka & Nisioisin
Artist: Shiomiya Iruka
Genres: Action ActionPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hitoshiki's older brother, master of the giant scissors, discovers a just awakened Zerozaki -- a 17 year old girl named Mutou Iori. Before he can convince her that his offer to make her his sister is not creepy and sinister, she gets mixed up in a bloody conflict with a pair of furious killers out to avenge their sister's death.

Manga is based on Nishio Ishin's novel “Zerozaki Soushiki's Humanity Test”. Story and art handled by Shiomiya Iruka.
Go to Zerozaki Soushiki's Humanity Test Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

92 Comments

I'm so hyped! I can't wait for the fourth re-translation of the first chapter!

...did I just see someone is picking up this series?

......am I still dreaming now?

I know right, i thought i was seeing wrong when i saw this popped up on the home page

• Ada likes this

EGS SAVING THE WORLD, ONCE AGAIN!

No, we've picked it up since a long while ago, we are just being slow as fuck =P

Had to read all chapters again to know what this was about.
I hope it runs for a while or does the manga end on chapter 10 or something? (like everything I like....)

It's not ongoing, but it's completed with 5 volumes, 22 chapters and... I think last one is an extra.

Had to read all chapters again to know what this was about.
I hope it runs for a while or does the manga end on chapter 10 or something? (like everything I like....)

NOO NOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks for the update!

What's this!? I am physically adverse to excessive tragedy/gore, but I can actually read this?

Thanks for the update! :'D

Is every member of the Zerozaki family a lecher, regardless of age?

I am completely elated that this series was picked up again.

Twisted Hel Scans. From the bottom of my heart (metaphorically not literally, seeing as how I don't have one. XD) Thank you. And I wish you the best in carrying it out. 

So grateful am I, that if you have need for a cleaner, typesetter, or editor/proofreader, I am more than willing to assist. (Bear in mind please that it takes me an hour per page [depending on complexity, but that is my average] and I cannot proof my own editing. XD) {I also realise those positions are usually the ones that are NOT needed. But it is the only thing I can do. I cannot translate sadly. Maybe in the future once I find the time/urge.}

Edit:

It might help if I DON'T make grammatical mistakes while stating my intention to help, due to lack of sleep and excitement. >_>
My apologies.

I swear I will NOT do any work while sleep deprived.

If anyone is wondering at the Edit.
My first line was initially:
"I am happiness that this series was picked up again."

Yeah. Once again. Sorry.

IT'S ALIVE????

eh I posted a comment 2 years ago yet have no clue what this is??
Any romance? :(

Kind of psico,with a little comedy, and gore.

eh I posted a comment 2 years ago yet have no clue what this is??

Any romance? :(

I wholeheartedly thank you for picking up this serialization; words alone cannot express the gratitude of having my prayers answered.

Thank you Usha and Twisted Hel Scans!

I really love monogatari series he wrote, very interesting and refreshing

though yes, he likes to repeat like that "definition of evil" thing at the beginning.

Instant follow~

You know, for me mangas like these are a bit of stress relief from all the stress of society's expectations. The burden of; "Humans want to be happy; while society wants them to be good"... can be sometimes a heavy burden of enduring.

So when I see a bit of psychopaths and yandere in fictions, I like them for their freedom. Not saying they are good people or what they are doing is necessarily good but... I envy their freedom without awareness like animals.

Conclusions, I wish someone picked this up.

Man this is so good, someone needs to pick this up. :(

DROPED??????

I re-read this, amazing to the core.

HOly cow! This is the coolest new manga I've ever seen for quite a while. Psycho, badass, creepy yet cool and fun characters, awesome fighting scenes with some Nishio Ishin's logic :P
THe plot looks like its gonna be quite messed up in a good way. I hope they can keep it up so it'd be animated :D
This is awesome♥ Nishio ftw!

why go all "definition of evil" and "love of possibilities" crap over it

You aren't very familiar with Nisio's particular style of discourse, are you?
The zerozaki clan's awesome! but I do wonder when "that brat"ll show up...
Self entitled children trying to find some overly complex reason as to why their hobby makes sense.

He's just some anorexic guy who likes to kill people, why go all "definition of evil" and "love of possibilities" crap over it >_> aagh, when people in mangas try to go all philosophy and stuff but only end up spouting some half-logic slippery slope...
It's shit. One star.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics