Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 48votes)

Kyou Kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou!

Alt Names: alt Ab sofort Dämonenkönig!alt ผมนะหรือคือราชาปิศาจ!alt 今日からマのつく自由業!alt 今日からマ王!alt 从今天开始做魔王alt Demon King From Today Onward!alt God Save Our King!alt Kyo Kara Maoh!alt Kyou Kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou!alt Kyou Kara Maoh!alt Kyou Kara Maoualt Kyou Kara Maou!alt Mơ Thấy Thiên Đường
Author: Takabayashi Tomo
Artist: Matsumoto Temari
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShoujo ShoujoShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuri Shibuya was living a pretty normal life. That changed the day he was dunked into a toilet after an attempt to save a classmate from a gang of bullies. Instead of just getting a good soaking, he's pulled in. The next thing he knows, he's in a world that vaguely resembles medieval Europe. If that's not odd enough, he's told that he is to be the next Maou(Demon King). The Maou is the King of the Mazoku(Demons), who are coexisting not-so-peacefully with the humans in this world.

Much to his subjects' dismay, he's totally different from the rulers they're accustomed to. He's kind, considerate, a believer in justice, and not willing to use violence to solve conflicts. Not exactly someone they want running a country on the very brink of war. Now, Yuuri has to deal with trying to become a good Maou, while at the same time attempting to adapt to this land's customs and culture, all in a world where the tension between the humans and Mazoku is reaching its peak.
Go to Kyou Kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Season Four New Window Mokata
  • 2 Replies
Topic light novel New Window mahsanaru
  • 2 Replies
Topic what is your favorite anime,book, or manga New Window Mokata
  • 2 Replies

48 Comments

in 1 to 10, how much of BL in this manga??

ELLO, I just made an account on Batoto in order to comment here on KKM XD 

I adore this series and have for literally several years, I want to help the manga be submitted-- I'm a digital artist with a lot of experience, I am totally willing to help clean/edit pages! I studied Japanese for 3 years but I'm only good enough at it to hold minimal conversations. Wish I could help more but I'll do what I can! 

If anyone has the scans and are looking for help putting them out, email me anytime at [email protected] -- thanks! ^__^ -KKIKIKISDFLSKJDF;;

I sent you an email (y)

ELLO, I just made an account on Batoto in order to comment here on KKM XD 

I adore this series and have for literally several years, I want to help the manga be submitted-- I'm a digital artist with a lot of experience, I am totally willing to help clean/edit pages! I studied Japanese for 3 years but I'm only good enough at it to hold minimal conversations. Wish I could help more but I'll do what I can! 

If anyone has the scans and are looking for help putting them out, email me anytime at [email protected] -- thanks! ^__^ -KKIKIKISDFLSKJDF;;

any way of getting chapters 57 and 58 please...

"Someone really should get around to uploading chapters 25 to 41." They said, too lazy to figure out how to do it themselves.

Where can i find chpaters 56 to 58?

no group have scanlate these chapters yet...
there is no raws for it online. Unless you buy them.

Where can i find chpaters 56 to 58?

Just watch the anime the anime pretty much covers whole series

No~ Anime is nothing against novel and manga!

Just watch the anime the anime pretty much covers whole series

Any romcom?

If you count Wolfram as that part then yes, not really much romance in there except for implied BL.

Any romcom?

Not really (?) It's just a big WTF

BL is very very low in this manga. Yuuri acidently gets engaged to Wolfram at the very begining of the series but other than that nothing happens. It's more for comic relief.

Any romcom?

BL is very very low in this manga. Yuuri acidently gets engaged to Wolfram at the very begining of the series but other than that nothing happens. It's more for comic relief.

whats the lv of bl in this manga? i like the theme but bl is not my thing, although if its not "shoujo flowery type scenes (with the roses and everything)" i can pass it off as good friends making fun of each other

Grammar..horrible...brain....hurting....

Follow this guys! This is to great to have less than 100 follows ;p
You can view 24-41 on Mangafox. I uploaded the files there a while back but didn't keep them on my computer.
What about 24-41?
@Mokata Where?
1 - 52 out and 59
chapter 42 and 59 out
ahhh so much fun, I've watched the entire anime series but I really want to know if the manga ever diverts from it much (probably towards a slightly darker conclusion if it ever did) but at this rate I won't know for quite awhile. Anyway its enjoyable read with a lot of comedy from the BL undertones
This the only manga that inspired me to start a fan group.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics