Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 268votes)

Claymore

Alt Names: alt 大剑alt クレイモアalt 猎魔战记alt 클레이모어alt Kureimoaalt Mắt Bạc
Author: Yagi Norihiro
Artist: Yagi Norihiro
Genres: Action ActionFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength, but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
Go to Claymore Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion [Spoiler Alert] New Window ValorantX
  • 74 Replies
Topic Teresa and Priscilla, a theory New Window accipiter
  • 4 Replies
Topic What happend to Chp 5-39? New Window AirOnSkin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Miria - a lucky idiot or a skillful strategist? New Window Goral
  • 9 Replies
Topic Claymore = Star Wars New Window Heretic
  • 2 Replies
Topic Rubel/Louvre Conspiracy Theories [probable spoiler alert] New Window oliverwashere
  • 2 Replies

396 Comments

Yay, another chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Raki and his harem of trainees...:)
Story is dragging on. I love this manga, really, but the author needs to stop this battle scene. Almost Dragon Ball-Z status here.
yes, finally clare was mentioned
and i again i was excited for nothing WHY?!?!?!
One of those good manga that deserved a longer anime adaptation...
The anime was really good IMO, liked the art, music and everything... Really worthy of the original manga.
Too bad there will probably never be a second season. At least the manga keeps going!
Yar!!! thanks @takashi!!! really appreciate it... now i can start reading!
This comment section is the wrong place to report any 'Quality Assurance' issues. Please click the report button to get to the right place for that.

(several support comments deleted)
@Angel

you should start at chapter 50.
The anime takes a different path story-wise so its best to start at the begining of the "the battle of the north" arc.
i haven't read the manga yet i only watched the anime so can someone like tell what chapter it picks up after the anime? please thanks.
i dont even whats goin anymore

leik wha da fck srs
This one was beast.
Awesome chapter......this mangaka really knows how to progress the story......his other work angel dentetsu is one of my favourites..
wonder when clare is gonna come back...., good ch tho
yah, so wat ever happened to clare...
It's kind of strange that there's no scanlations of earlier chapters of claymore. I remember reading it way back when, and there were translations of it, but that was in its earlier stages.

I'll look around and see if I can find any older chapters.
One of my favorites!
chapters 1-7 were brought from a group called inane and are infact scanlations , but after that its only mangasketbook's scheme of giving us viz's material
You can find chapters 1-39 at several other sites.
Whoops, it should read "earlier than 40".
Chapters earlier haven't been scanlated, so unless someone wants to go through the trouble of doing that, they won't be uploaded here, as far as I am aware. The Manga Sketchbook volumes are actually just scans from licensed releases.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics