Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 268votes)

Claymore

Alt Names: alt 大剑alt ć‚Æćƒ¬ć‚¤ćƒ¢ć‚¢alt ēŒŽé­”ęˆ˜č®°alt ķ“ė ˆģ“ėŖØģ–“alt Kureimoaalt MįŗÆt Bįŗ”c
Author: Yagi Norihiro
Artist: Yagi Norihiro
Genres: Action ActionFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength, but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
Go to Claymore Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion [Spoiler Alert] New Window ValorantX
  • 74 Replies
Topic Teresa and Priscilla, a theory New Window accipiter
  • 4 Replies
Topic What happend to Chp 5-39? New Window AirOnSkin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Miria - a lucky idiot or a skillful strategist? New Window Goral
  • 9 Replies
Topic Claymore = Star Wars New Window Heretic
  • 2 Replies
Topic Rubel/Louvre Conspiracy Theories [probable spoiler alert] New Window oliverwashere
  • 2 Replies

396 Comments

@ThomasterXXL

So your complaining that the Claymore sword that the claymores use isn't claymory enough for you in a story titled "Claymore"..... right.
I still like this series even with the long waits between issues. Claymore has something that other series lack and should not be lost. There is also a great level of detail in the art which I always have assumed is the reason this series takes so long to update. Still wondering how long it will be until Princella and Claire return from that mass of Yoma, but I have patience. (A trait needed to follow this series) :)
Still sad that Riful and Duff are gone. :(
Hmmm... still that sword seems a bit too inefficient and massproduction doesn't neccessarily mean crappy Quality. You can massproduce awesome racecars, too^^ But you're right... you definitely recognize this kind of ugly skintight dress with some random armor :D The armoured parts make sense... somewhat...but why no helmet?
Other than that soldiers (especially) massproduced ones need a logo of some sort... something propagandistic...

Well I get your point, but still I waited for Raki all the time...
lol straight off the bat he wants to hold hands aw i miss riful and duff now
I think Duff my be a bit of a pedo, but considering that the play they live is more mid-evil times, that kind of age gap may not be uncommon. but nonetheless interesting side short.
Thomaster,

You say you don't like their armour, but want an uniform? Their armour IS their uniform, just as their ugly sword is also part of it. And they DO also have a "logo". They get noticed easily enough, and the Organization is the shadowy type, they won't waste time to find a symbol, they just want the cash, among other things. Just like ninjas shouldn't wear the logo of their village.
Moreover, if you want to mass-produce some monster-slaying stick of doom, you wouldn't lose time pimping them. Moreover, the author has plenty to do with the monsters' design.

The monster have boobs because their appearance is largely dictated by the former life of the victim. So if the monster was a woman, it's just natural for it to have boobs.

I think so far the author has done pretty well, although the last combat was indeed quite long, and narration has been slightly more chaotic, as there were tons of things happening at the same time.
truepfllrrr, truepurpfrgh... Argh, truepurple,
I don't care wether it's "different" that all the women are superior here or whatever, but fact is that Raki is the only character that still peaks my interest (be it, because he is male, he is a normal human or because he was out of the window for so long... )
Clare was interesting... but things are dragging on kinda... uh how do I say it? If Raki wouldn't appear then I'dve quit this manga long ago.
I don't really enjoy these fights as much as I used to anymore and I really am sick and tired of all the constant "power ups" and people breaking the world in half with the power of their farts and crap like that... (It's not only Claymore^^)

Other than that I'm also sick'n'tired of seeing abominations with tits (so female monsters have tits... for what? Can they have children or something?), the same kind of women that pretty much look like men with the same ugly basic armor. (At least the should have some kinda uniform with a logo...) and the same kind of unhandy boring crappy sword.
It's neither eye-candy nor especially useful or realistic in any way, is it? It's obsolete...

Well the story isn't nearly as awesome as it was when I began reading(watching) it...
Raki better make up for the lack of interest I have developed for Claymore... and to do that he should AT LEAST be able to keep up with Clare and co.
Damn I miss Riful, but I suppose she ain't coming back, ever.
That side-story was kinda cute.
Raki is badazz for a human 7 yr ltr,,,,can't to see their reunion with Raki
I would also point out that the battle was not "too long" and its hardly about constant power ups. Actually that last battle was well done, using team work and clever tactics to defeat enemies that might have been too difficult otherwise. This is a great manga, one of the best power fighting based ones out there (or at least it ranks near the top)
no actually the main char from densetsu angel is the last boss!! hes been pullin the strings all along!! maybe...
    • Exa likes this
I think the main character from angel densetsu was used as a youma prototype
truepurple, I don't think we need to worry about harem and stuff. If that happen, it'll defeat the whole purpose of Clare's adventure up until now. It'll be like "just fall in love and Raki'll get revenge for you".

Still, hard to say no to that cool blond dude =/
Thomster, Raki is not the protagonist of this comic, Clare is (though maria is giving her a real run for her money as protagonists status goes, I love how these different characters share the spot light) I just hope that Raki doesn't become the strongest of them all, gets a harem, or something, yet another male character outshining all the female ones, bleh. This is one of the very few mangas out there where the female characters are strong and center stage, it would be a shame if that were to change.

And for those who aren't able to follow this comics reasonably simple storyline, well that is pretty sad. Seems clear what has happened and is going on to me.
Welcome back Teresa!
ThomasterXXL

Second this. I don't really care about their constant power ups, Raki's arc is much more interesting. He's the supposed protagonist after all.
Finally... Raki was the only reason I kept on this... Now he better be real badass to make up for that long wait!
damn, canĀ“t wait for next chapter, I mean raki is back!!!
Honestly the battles wouldn't bother me if the chapters were longer. 26 pages a month is simply too short; biweekly comics do that easily.
Man...author is Trolling.....

wtf is going on.........This is one of my favorite manga.....
why not some quick finish like angel densetsu
Like a freaking YEAR later...
Spoiler
F*CK YOU!
boring to wait 1 month....
That cliffhanger is killing me right now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics