Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 268votes)

Claymore

Alt Names: alt 大剑alt クレイモアalt 猎魔战记alt 클레이모어alt Kureimoaalt Mắt Bạc
Author: Yagi Norihiro
Artist: Yagi Norihiro
Genres: Action ActionFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength, but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
Go to Claymore Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion [Spoiler Alert] New Window ValorantX
  • 74 Replies
Topic Teresa and Priscilla, a theory New Window accipiter
  • 4 Replies
Topic What happend to Chp 5-39? New Window AirOnSkin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Miria - a lucky idiot or a skillful strategist? New Window Goral
  • 9 Replies
Topic Claymore = Star Wars New Window Heretic
  • 2 Replies
Topic Rubel/Louvre Conspiracy Theories [probable spoiler alert] New Window oliverwashere
  • 2 Replies

396 Comments

So, you like this author huh? How about you read this other work by the author  http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/angel-densetsu-r460  it is perhaps one of the greatest works on paper ever conceived.

It's been a month already. WTF Japan.

EDIT: The raw is finally out.

It's not Japan-it's just that the groups don't post the chapters on batoto. Try Mangreader. We're up to chapter 151 right now. Time for a Teresa curb-stomping!

It's been a month already. WTF Japan.

EDIT: The raw is finally out.

Volume 26 cover:

Spoiler

Prepare your anus Priscilla...

It's awesome that Teresa's back, but at the same time it's kind of weird^^

YES YEEEEEEES! sexy teresa is here <3 game over

everyone pack your bags..

Teresaaa :3

Spoiler

I've waited FOREVER for this to happen!

BEHOLD!!! Mother Teresa is Coming.....

This month is going to feel like 3 I swear...

Guess it's not yet updated here but 149 is out now.

Either way god damn Priscilla is one annoying -bleep-. Friggin' killed almost everyone and now absorbed them?

Claire c'mon step up your game!

BEHOLD!!! Mother Teresa is Coming.....

There won't be MiB version of chapters 145 and 146 since Gernot won't trasnalte them. It will probably be the same for chapter 148. This could change if enough people would show interest in his version but from what I've seen most readers read whichever version comes out first.

For those looking for 145 & 146 they can be found at http://mangastream.com/manga/claymore for now.

God. She just refuses to stay dead...

...I should have thought of that. Of course, Pricilla's weakness is psychological. She is essentially a psychopath, everyone but herself are just objects to her, so she forgets about her enemies if she thinks they are beaten.

I was about to "like" your post when I read this:

This is one of the reasons why Claymore has took a nose dive. Years ago Yagi didn't really care what his readers thought and killed off even the most liked characters (Teresa or Jean for example). Now he reads comments "I don't care if everyone dies, just leave Raki/Miria/Deneve/XYZ alive" and this is what happens.

And honestly, saying that with Miria it's fine (when her fake death was the most far-fetched of all) is just stupid. I hope I don't have to explain why.

What I meant was, that she leaves behind after images, so when it looks like she was wounded but isn't, there's at least a plausible excuse. 

I am most certainly not opposed to main/popular/favourite characters dying.

Damn, got trolled... THis chapter came out like 3 weeks ago.. thought I was gonna see Raki get husky with it.

Lol, no way a main(?) character like that is going to be killed off that easily..

Since he is the main cause for Claire's weakening i really wanted him to die back then

Priscilla never really was the villain I guess. A mad person hardly is responsible for his/her actions.

Now guys, lets read Rakis long ass sentences aloud. How many times you would chop off her head during this?

Anyway I feel kinda annoyed how utterly boring villain Priscilla is. It is like she doesn't give a shit for years. Good thing that Organization filled pants of bad guys or we would have nothing left for the plot.

monopoly-go-to-jail-card.jpg

Skip three chapters ahead. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

I was about to "like" your post when I read this:

With Miria it's fine but the others don't really have an excuse.

This is one of the reasons why Claymore has took a nose dive. Years ago Yagi didn't really care what his readers thought and killed off even the most liked characters (Teresa or Jean for example). Now he reads comments "I don't care if everyone dies, just leave Raki/Miria/Deneve/XYZ alive" and this is what happens.

And honestly, saying that with Miria it's fine (when her fake death was the most far-fetched of all) is just stupid. I hope I don't have to explain why.

Ugh, high speed / instant regeneration is really a disservice to all combat centric Manga/Anime.  There's nothing interesting about it, they "fake die" a couple times until the main protagonist(s) finds some way to destroy them all at once.

Well what do you know, Clare does have her "Quicksword" ability.  Ugh.

I too am annoyed with the fake wounds and deaths.

With Miria it's fine but the others don't really have an excuse.

Too little of the important good side has died since the time-skip. It creates a lack of suspense.

But it's not finished yet, so I'll put that aside for now.

Despite all that, this is still one of my top favourite Manga/Anime.

Whelp. Raki died.

Lol, no way a main(?) character like that is going to be killed off that easily..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics