Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 13votes)

Asa Chun!

Alt Names: alt Asa Chyun!alt 在早晨吻我alt 朝チュン!
Author: Hanaya En
Artist: Hanaya En
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From HaruHime:

Her childhood friend she hasn’t seen in four years have become incredibly cool guy? And what’s more, the two of
them are going to be going about their lives under the same roof? Will Akane’s heart continue to pound every day?
Go to Asa Chun! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

5 Comments

Well that escalated quickly.  Damn teenagers and their crazy hormones.

Anyone else bored of these cliche or stereotypical shoujo romances now?  Too many childhood friends being separated and reunite under the same roof being the biggest part of the synopsis glazed with extra cheese.  If they're going to reuse worn out situations they should have better execution in it like Taiyou no Ie, house under the sun.

Read the rest of the one shots at Haruhime reader. They have it up till chapter 3.
http://www.haruhime.net/reader/reader/series/asa_chun/
I'm pretty sure it is a one-shot. The table of contents at the beginning, those looked more like titles for separate stories than chapter titles.
Slow start for me but then the drama started to pick up. I don't know but I feel as if though this story should of been a one shot the way that this first chapter ended.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics