Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 61votes)

Company of Heroes

Alt Names: alt Company of Legendalt Hero Co LTDalt Hero Co., Ltd.
Author: Ha Ilkwan
Artist: Kim Jinseok
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Long ago, when danger approached the Earth there existed people exhibiting superhuman powers to save the Earth. Helping the weak and defeating evil for justice not hesitating to sacrifice such beings...

People distinguished them by calling them Heroes. However... the era somehow changed...
Go to Company of Heroes Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol. 4 Chapter 26 New Window Masterpace
  • 1 Replies

96 Comments

The main protagonist of Darker Than Black similarly used electricity/electron manipulation in an intelligent manner, so I'm relieved to see it's not the usual unimaginative fire/ice/lightning limitations I've seen in most manga.

The costumes are a bit strange, though.
Its all in their heads! im sure of it! jajaja
I think I see the typical future.
Spoiler
"He is the second man that has that ability". Of course he is the first one was Magneto and I think he would kick this brat's ass. But still a nice manga.
NARUTO 100% the only difference is that is happening in the future
was thinking about it aswell but as these monsters he created are attacking the school i really doubt it (and the monster he commands it)
well alot of hero manga now
hmm i prefer ratman but this seems interesting
Spoiler
Hmmm... This one may go either way. I prefer Ratman a bit better but then again this is just starting.
When I first clicked on this, I tot it was a comic abt the video game:p
Plot wise is a bit bland and the main character will get on my nerves soon if he does not change.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/69131/company-of-heroes_v1_ch3_by_sakicow/13
--> Bottom left. Excellent quote.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/76903/company-of-heroes_v1_ch4_by_sakicow/15
--> OK, I think I'll find this manga more and more interesting, finally it's some real stuff :3
Spoiler

BTW : ....
ME GUSTA
Posted Image
Typical naive, dumbass with uber-untapped potential main protagonist super hero story. The story is just getting started though so things may change.
I'm surprised this didn't get 5 stars. It's really really good. Looking forward for more. :D
Projects picked up by Sakicow are always interesting. This is a mahwa that makes you wait for the next chapter in anticipation.
Dunno why, i feel like he could totally be a magneto.
@Thorn
No description or synopsis, so it's hard to tell what it's about. Hard to get attracted to a story based solely on the artwork too, when the image is thumbnail size. :P
why does not that many people read this one its good
lol magnetic manipulation, very strange ability to pick for a hero. Usually they go with fire, but that what make the story interesting anyway xd
Looks to be really promising, looking forward to the next chapter.
was unsure with the first couple of pages but read it through it is worth the time
I like this so far. I'm a sucker for super hero shit anyways. Good art too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics