Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 514votes)

Sora no Otoshimono

Alt Names: alt そらのおとしものalt 天降之物alt Heaven's Lost Propertyalt La propiedad perdida del cieloalt The Thing Which Has Fallen From The Skyalt Забытая Собственность Небес
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakurai Tomoki is a normal student whose motto is "normal is the best". If there is one thing abnormal, it is that he often dreams of a girl whose face he cannot even remember, and when he wakes up from that dream, he would always be crying. He tried leaving it as just a dream... but one day, from the sky, an angel descended.
Go to Sora no Otoshimono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does this deserve a tragedy tag? New Window Rachnee
  • 25 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 21 Replies
Topic Assassin scanlation - color pages?! BLOODY HELL New Window GREW
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anyone else wondering why Suu Minazuki only touches on the deep story that is hiding behind the comedy in this manga? New Window Rachnee
  • 16 Replies
Topic Should just be a comedy New Window KingVDV
  • 3 Replies
Topic Is Sakurai Tomoki an angeloid in a dive game? New Window Seraphic Mist
  • 2 Replies

1373 Comments

Yeah, I too think it's THAT Oliver... of THAT site...
Btw, am I the only one who thinks the plot is really screwed up? I mean, it's good story, but the battles and things like that, like the power ups, are too spontaneous.
Ohhh, I think Kyujyu means THAT oliver...the owner of that one site...
@Kyujyu how the hell am I supposed to reply to such a vague statement, lol ^^
After so long.... Finally. It's tough to wait for it but the result is great. Ah.. can't wait for another chapter.... next MONTH.....

Anyway Tomoki should really come to synapse with Ikaros ver. II and kick that bi*** ass from his chair(and I know this will happen only in last chapter sigh..)

never read the manga but i know the anime is funny as hell!
AWWWHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH IKAROS FUCKING VERSION 2. SHIT IS GOING DOWN NOW. greatest. goddamn. manga. ever. Totally worth the monthly wait.
One of the best manga I've read, still wondering what happen to choas
Alright. We're back to seriousness arc!
to bad is a monthly serialization, but it totally worth it
just 1 word "AWESOME", one of the best manga i ever read
omfg, best mango!!!! this had everything, action, drama, pantys, boobs, a psycho "president" and the best male char so far.
gud, sh!t finally happening. writing is not bad either, seeing ending within 12 months maybe?
I'm excited what Ikaros II looks like!!! And How she will act
nice, read the last chapter. got to read this soon.
(finished reading c55)

Chapter 56 is going to show Ikaros becoming super saiyan, did I guess right ?
Well plot wise he smokes like hell(i think its space weed from X series) for some time then enlightenment hits him and he becomes BEST mangakas who are out there. have been reading most of his works and i have been on my ass on ground laughing. and now in story he drops bomb DAM this will be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG month to wait.
Minazuki Suu: One of best mangaka out there in terms of drawing skills and plot and well...everything :DD This manga is soo many buckets of win!
OMFG, Ikaros!!!!!! We need the loli psycho now
best mango
Even the omakes and the filler episodes are awesome, epic, and funny. I salute MInazuki Suu
Hrm, Ch.31 is missing from here?
I wish this was released more often =(.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics