Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 200votes)

Maken-Ki!

Alt Names: alt マケン姫っ!
Author: Takeda Hiromitsu
Artist: Takeda Hiromitsu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ohyama Takeru happily enrolls in a co-ed school that didn't require any entrance exams and has hostels to boot... Only to find out that there's more to the school than he thought!

Prequel:

> Maken-Ki! Kai!!
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/maken-ki-kai-r9061

Spin-off:

> Maken-Ki! ~Inaho to Yukai na Nakamtachi~
bato.to/comic/_/comics/maken-ki-inaho-to-yukai-na-nakamtachi-r9462
Go to Maken-Ki! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Maken-ki anime...reboot New Window thundersama
  • 9 Replies
Topic Maken-Ki! sad/tragedy? New Window PolymathGio
  • 2 Replies
Topic Really a harem? New Window Ncf
  • 1 Replies

399 Comments

That Tesshin guy is Gouken? :0
Ugh.... I thought we were going to get a New Years Gift, but instead, we got a re-upload. I was so excited
yep i would also wish Takeda draw more normal stories and no those "mindless chicks getting NTR.. And as rockingoldensamurai said thoe NTR are almost the same...its just that his art is great...its probably only a wish about him doing normal stories more often cause his known in the industry for those ntr drawings...at least we have tsundeiro

I was curious on what a manga made by a hentai artist would amount to...........just granny´s panty-shoots and a boring harem it seems.

The story doesn´t even come close to some of his (Takeda) hentai shorts. Kinda dissapointed, but alas, shouldn´t have expected something more than fanservice................

right... other works which almost entirely deal with women being turned into mindless sluts by sleezy scumbags and NTR... oh of course. this work is nothing comparered to those piles of crap. lol your right there.
Thank you for the chapter! I've missed this series
Yay, an update. It's a miracle. Thank you Katsudon and Hidoi~! Translators & Japanzai
I can't believe "Akuma" lost :P
Ouken needs a nerf? As much as I hate seeing boobs beat up (heh), I think that he actually needs a buff :P I mean, he was described as someone everyone feared, but if we go by what he demonstrated against Minori, then even Takeru can overpower him... His soul eating is the only thing that's worth mentioning and even that can be neutralized (by either blood pointer or just isolating him from "food"). So for a supposed main villain he fails. I realize that it may not be his real strength (his body seems to be in VERY shitty condition if we believe boobs' assessment).
I'm glad to see new chapter get released. It's been long, isn't it?
Coming from an H-mangaka, I think this work is pretty good plot-wise...I mean he's managed to keep my interest through 46 chapters...if it was just about the TnA, then I'd read his H-works and not care about this one.
OMG! An update!!!
I was curious on what a manga made by a hentai artist would amount to...........just granny´s panty-shoots and a boring harem it seems.

The story doesn´t even come close to some of his (Takeda) hentai shorts. Kinda dissapointed, but alas, shouldn´t have expected something more than fanservice................
I think Ouken needs a serious nerf, it's making me uncomfortable seeing all the boobs being beat up. I mean women.
Lol, Ouken is an evil japanese Moses :P
High time for a power up...

TOO MUCH TIME !!! CAPTERS TAKE SOOO MUCH TIME !!

from the translation group:

"We're lacking a cleaner and the joint group has not responded to the scripts we have sent to them.... so yeah >.> If any group reads this and can clean/typeset this manga then feel free to contact us and we would provide the translated scripts."

Source: http://sakurahana.com/forum/active-projects/2583-maken-ki-65.html

So we will not have a new chapter unless somebody offers to clean and typeset the raws. If somebody feels up to the task, go to the above link. I'm sure all the readers of this awesome manga will truly appreciate your help.
Apparently Maken-Ki is getting another anime...not sure if it's a second season or just being redone entirely.
TOO MUCH TIME !!! CAPTERS TAKE SOOO MUCH TIME !!
Excellent chapter since he mans up.
@Oblivion I noticed this as well, but I also wondered, during that.. "mock fight" he had with.. Minori, was it? At the waterfall. Didnt she tell him to take them off? But I dont remember him actually taking them off, or it saying much of anything. And when they fought, he seemed to be a lot stronger, so I just assumed that he HAD taken them off. But he has them on now, and is already this strong. So does that mean he would be like.. Uber strong now?

I just hope he crushes that old man >_>.
*snaps own spinal cord* Nope, I'm good; nothing's paralyzed. xD
Finally, the level up. Took too damn long.

Also pervy soul eating old man beating sexy sensei? NO.
Too much manliness.
I'm proud of you Takeru!!!
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucking epiccccccccccccccccccccccccccc. TAKERU FTW!!!!!!!!!
Very manly chapter this time. Aki sensei and the cover page balances it a bit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics