Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 96votes)

Fortune Arterial

Alt Names: alt フォーチュンアテリアルalt Развилка Фортуны
Author: August Soft
Artist: Kodama Miki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kohei Hasekura is a sophomore who transfers into a prestigious public school--an English style six-year school, serving junior high and high school students. The school, named Shuchikan Academy, is on an island, Tamatsu Island, off-shore from mainland Japan, and the only way to get there is by boat. But under the peaceful surface, this prestigious academy holds a dark secret. Some of its students are vampires! And Kouhei will be dragged deeper and deeper into the mystery of the school and the girls that attend.

adaptation of the visual novel developed by August

Side Story:

> Fortune Arterial - Character's Prelude
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fortune-arterial-characters-prelude-r1649 )
Go to Fortune Arterial Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thoughts New Window MrAnarchist
  • 4 Replies

85 Comments

Ooh, vampires.
hmm i guess i need to get off my ass and finish editing chap 35
Hmm. The last scene of ch34 sounds like a prelude to the end..
This just gets better and better (and darker) every chapter...
Spoiler
Never played the game, watched the anime and still reading this manga, I gotta say the plot is AWEsome. :)
Spoiler
Volume 5 ended? Gah that means we have to wait more!
I love this manga. Sincerely recommend it to anybody. <3
Wonder what twist will come :D, it's really good
hmmm i think this follows the true route in the visual novel. loving it so far ;D
YAY chapter 30 and 31 ive been waiting since july for an update!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics