Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 44votes)

Gosick

Alt Names: alt ゴシックalt Goshikalt Goshikku
Author: Sakuraba Kazuki
Artist: Amano Sakuya
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in a fictional European country in 1924, a Japanese exchange student meets a mysterious, brilliant girl who only leaves the library to sleep. Her brother, a detective, relies on her mind to solve difficult mysteries, several of which draw her away from the library. With a drop of sweet romance, you will immediately become addicted to Gosick!!!

Spin-off:

> Gosick W
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/gosick-w-r10574 )
Go to Gosick Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

By the way, thanks Fallen Syndicate and Merry Christmas!
Well, the anime is complete. Actually, the character's background is surprisingly complex and integral to the broader plot that gradually grows around the individual mysteries. Both her appearance and the mounds of tsun- in her dere are far, far less gratuitous than most manga female characters.
Right, because pulling deductions out of your ass will make a great mystery. The difficulty on writing these kind of stories is about how to deliver the deductions to the characters... More like the author sucks at seting things up and decides to add a gothic lolita instead.
Thank you. Much is explained.
For record, the title should be "Gothic" but since we're talking about Japanese Engrish, it's Gosick. One of the best Anime I've watched, so I'm following this.

Hurray for Gosick Loli~!
eduard34: She really, really is.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/126116/gosick_v4_ch15_by_fallen-syndicate/45
Lordy, so cute!
Victorique!! :D
Curious as to what an older version of the group would look like. Any artist available?
@Kuroiikawa: He's actually a really nice guy, especially when you learn about what made him act the way he is (hairdo and everything) like NetSage said.
Spoiler

Those with free time/HDD space can also just go get the anime, the plot in the manga and anime are the same from what I've read so far.
Do want moar.
The detective's character becomes less retarded as you learn about him. He's actually not such a bad character. But, I agree starting out he's really stupid.
Wow. I freakin love this series now. But that Inspector guy is a fucking retard. I wanna punch his face in.
I am a fan
I love Gosick manga and want more peoples to read this manga
These two reasons make me to Join your group
manga2x, you're really a great fan of Gosick ^_^
Victorique is so damn cute!!
Victorique...
I watched the Anime, Bought the Light novel and read the manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics