Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 132votes)

Pumpkin Scissors

Alt Names: alt 南瓜剪刀alt หน่วยพิทักษ์ธรณินalt パンプキン シザーズalt 非战特攻队alt 陆军情报部三科
Author: Iwanaga Ryoutarou
Artist: Iwanaga Ryoutarou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The bitter war between the Empire and the Republic of Frost has ended, but three years after the cease-fire, the Empire is still ravaged by starvation and disease, and bandits terrorize the populace. Can the Imperial Army State Section III, aka Pumpkin Scissors, stop a renegade force with chemical weapons? And who is the mysterious stranger helping Pumpkin Scissors?

======Batoto Staff Notice=====
Unfortunately chapters 12-13 haven't been scanlated.
=======Staff Notice End=======
Go to Pumpkin Scissors Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thanks for this New Window Dakoroth
  • 3 Replies
Topic Need help scanlating Pumpkin Scissors New Window RedSuisei
  • 9 Replies
Topic Anyone scanlating Pumpkin Scissors? New Window meh11
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 28 New Window Bahatoddy
  • 7 Replies

197 Comments

I think we're being led on here. He's actually trying to get into the big guy's pants.
Thanks Kuudere ! Every time I see a pumpkin scissor update, I know I'm in for a treat :)
Why in every chapter do they forget that shes a damn royal and talk down to her simply because of small differences in rank? Shes supposed to be at the peak of the countries societal ladder.
Thanks for the update!

Love this series
Thanks for all the effort Kuudere! Loved the anime and am looking forward to more!
I hope that this would catch up to the series. Had a hard time reading Chinese with so many characters. Thanks for updating again :)
how do you make a story that takes place AFTER war so damn interesting? great chapter yet again, thanks for translating!
hey frost... didn't know you have an empire...

show me around sometime when i drop by, will yah? :D
One of my favorites manga ever! Thank you for translating this!!!
there are 16 volumes out
i want moar T^T
Strangely enough, it's nice to see the MC actually kill someone on occasion, and without spending ten pages of internal monologue before and after. I have Rurouni Kenshin for that, tyvm.
I think i've been conditioned to get the chills every time that lantern opens
@Hatsunelover
Spoiler
Just saying, the shrooms that's in his body are said to increase physical endurance through heightened ATP production.
It's amazing how these long chapters can feel so short, they really know how to make you turn the page.
HO awesome. keep the long chapters coming!
Every chapter, the more we learn about Randel Oland and see him in battle, the more I think about how awesome he is, including hospital scenes.
The second side story really had me LOLLED ! Hahahaha, the guy did the opposite of what usually happens in manga . " Why it turned out to be my loss ? " Epic...
Usually I don't like back stories of the side characters' past but in this case I actually enjoy these side stories since there isn't really a main character in the first place its more of a story told through multiple points of views.

Thanks for the update!
Spoiler

Or am I wrong?
Woot! Material beyond the anime. Want moar!
@Frost : Stay frosty , eh ?
ho ho ho ho is there ntr in this ~ ? *snicker*
I was sad that the anime only have one season.

I am super excited for the manga continuration.
i hope she does have another appearance, since the manga has gone on for 14 vol. On to other things i've seen the entire anime and we are now thru with area it covered... so i have no idea whats going to happen, can't wait to see more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics