Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 42votes)

Kimera

Alt Names: alt キメラalt 魔种少女
Author: Ogata Tei
Artist: Ogata Tei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Once upon a time, there was a tribe that fought for the empire. They were feared by everyone. Their specialty was destruction and slaughter. They were called "kimera." Rin was one of them. She lived in a peaceful village until the war broke out. And at that moment, something within her began to awaken, and something beyond imagination began!
Go to Kimera Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic you wil find the raws for all 16 vol. here New Window hk4747
  • 0 Replies
Topic Looking to translate this manga New Window Alan Leung
  • 2 Replies

71 Comments

thanks playground:D
imercenary

Well think of it this way, powered armor and hulking warriors and who knows what else, but on the flip side those still get killed by a little girl with red eyes. I would personally be afraid of the red eyed girl myself.
Hmm. woops. there were two chapters. HAHA. Even better.
^L^
It's been so long. Only one chapter. Still, Thank You PLAYGROUND & DATCAT.
What a strange story. There are hulking soldiers and giant sized (powered?) armored suits being fielded, but the stories of red-eyed superfighters are what horrifies people?
What?

Spoiler
I also wanna say Thank you PLAYGROUND!!!
You're welcome, everybody!!
I didn't know we would get this much thanks for it XD

You should personally thank the people involved (I didn't work on this chapter) at our site.
sofar, I like it.
Thanks Playground!
Yeh, this is great. Beserker girl! It's always fun watching a pure hearted girl fight the darkness within her, fighting with herself so she won't go yandere, psychopath. I do hope she goes crazy, it's really attractive in a way to have a crazy innocent girl going on a crazy rampage.

Thanks for the upload.
i'm so glad they got a new group of people to translate it XD
woot, more of this. Awesome. Thanks!
To answer my own question, yes it has. Thanks Playground
Woot, has this been picked up?!
@czipcok

even when i understand the feeling, ur comment is so far from the reality, mangafox is not forcing the scalators to drop nothing, blame the users, the ppl who go there to read.

The only reader that i miss is mangatoshokan(not gonna miss this or mangafox if they die, dont care) that was a rly nice site to read. Thank god, that a lot of groups had their own reader now.
I realy hope that they will pick it up again!!! Because this is the kinde of manga I was searching for such a long time. And I finaly found it!
"FU**** FAIL" nothing else to say ;/ I wish someone will pick it up ...
NOOOO!!! Those b@&$*!^s from mangafox. They forced another group to close.
A female version of guts, lets see how this plays out. The setting is established and the plot device established but the main conflict?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics