Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 28votes)

Regatta

Alt Names: alt レガッタ 君といた永遠alt Regatta Kimi to Ita Eienalt Регата
Author: Hara Hidenori
Artist: Hara Hidenori
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Story about Makoto Osawa, a university student on the regatta (rowing) team. He and his friend have dominated the intercollegiate competition for the double scull. Along with his friend's girlfriend (and team manager) Misao , the team has dreams of participating in an Olympic competition. But his friend's death in a racing accident leaves Makoto broken up, and he has to deal with pulling himself together as well as facing the trials of love and friendship.
Go to Regatta Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Osawa is wrong New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 73 Replies

89 Comments

VI How could you :*( . A cliffhanger. Why?!!! You make me cry.
I love this manga, although its slow but it's somehow refreshing. It's like being fat and skinny at the same time. I can't explain it!!!
Gah! Oosawa was good but Yagi, Yagi.... He sure is the badass!!
Surely a cliche, but is good nonetheless.
Gahaha!! Thanks for the translations VI scans!!
That went by quick thanks Vi Scans
That guy has some kinda crazy grin when he's pullin' those oars and smoking hot.
gtfo with the cliche thing, this is good period.
Of course it's cliche. But, they're perfectly good tropes. It's not the cliches you use, it's how you use the cliches. I think it's pretty well done so far.
sooooo cliche
looks interesting
Its cliche....
Pretty nice start, need moar.
Holy.. Rice Crispy Treats. I like....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics