Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 177votes)

Sayonara Piano Sonata

Alt Names: alt さよならピアノソナタalt 离别的钢琴奏鸣曲alt 離別的鋼琴奏鳴曲
Author: Sugii Hikaru
Artist: Akasaka Aka
Genres: Drama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Hikawa Naomi, son of a music critic and Ebisawa Mafuyu, a young prodigy pianist who suddenly disappeared from the music world.
Go to Sayonara Piano Sonata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic C.E. Light Novels Translations - Sayonara Piano Sonata (Novel) New Window Kalladin
  • 1 Replies

152 Comments

this cant be made into anime
where do you find a man that can play symphony no.3 in bass and guitar? kurt cobain? santana?
@yamiri

it might not help a lot, but futariwaprettyanon also releases an mp3 file for the songs they are playing, try their site
She had such an eargasm that she fainted.
It’s official. Sayonara Piano Sonata is god-tier manga.
Spoiler
Nice chapter , all i want to know now is...

Spoiler
great chapter but sad at the same time.
Metaphors and life lessons.
AH MAH GOD I MUST READ THE BATTLE. the battle better not be seperated between 2 chapters or imma be real angry.
Shit this is so good that it makes me want to have an eargasm...double.
need anime.... it's pointless if we can't hear their playing....
anyway... need next chapter.... can't wait for battle
Gah, whenever I read this I feel like playing the guitar! And I can't even play the guitar!
Oh, and I highly recommend downloading this manga.
"Yo dawg, I herd you like Sayonara Piano Sonata, so I put some musics in your manga so you can listen while you read."
When this arc or whatever finishes, I will reread all the chapters. I'm kinda lost with the story...
But chap 8 page 22 VISUALGASM
So that's what the bag of ice was for.... I bet his dad used to be in a band
If you ever want to read the source material, CE translations has your fix.
Just played a trial of Deardrops and now they overlap in my mind. In both of them one of the main heroes is a renowned classic music artist,who left a scene after an accident,and is reluctantly dragged to the world of rock music. Yeah,I am a sucker for any music related mangas(games and animes),so great thanks for the translators.
if someone knew it'd be a spoiler. but like the latest chapter said it might be a transfer or she might commit suicide or something. since disappear can mean many things. just wait for more chapters, they are likely to explain it in the future.
So everyone i have a Question what do they mean in 6 month she will disappear in 6 months
This pure happiness of playing for myself, nostalgia from when I first picked up the guitar.
Sound Promising ;)
"Stand By Me" by Ben E. King is one of my all-time favorite songs ever.
Timon & Pumba's rendition comes in at a close second.

I remember when I had to write long essays I would just loop this song all through the night. Good times.
only projects FWPA are doing which are almost done are femme fetale, koibina onsen. Wonder what their going to work on next.
I found the gag really funny and I like the story flow so far. Though a bit strange at beginning but its getting better, follow and see how's this going.
god the manga is abit stupid in a way lol as waffle said everybody is so pushy and the main character follows the lead lol I mean u got owned by buying a bass guitar? didnt he wanted to play a guitar and it worth a fortune too thats irrating lol to me as a reader xD.
everybody is so damn pushy in this series, jeez.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics