Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 69votes)

Lovely Everywhere

Alt Names: alt Hermoso en todas partesalt Lovely 無所不在alt Lovely Wu Suo Bu Zaialt Lovely 无所不在
Author: Ke Li
Artist: Ke Li
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Tong Danwei is a high school freshman with romantic dreams about the boy she is fated to meet. While on the way home from picking up groceries, she runs into a pretty boy, and that’s where our story begins. Will she find love in high school? And more importantly, will any boy be able to overlook the fact that although she is in high school, she still looks like an elementary student?? Follow along on Tong Danwei’s adventure of love and high school angst, with plenty of comedy thrown in to the mix.
Go to Lovely Everywhere Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

Shit!! This is so freaking cute!! Loved it!
Painfully adorable.
woohoo cute little bunny
Posted Image
Woohoo!!! Man, when this decides to take a step forward, it really goes for it. So cute suddenly, that guy.
Hooraay for Loli Route Posted Image
I like the brother ^_^

He seems so cool>..<
*Hehee*
Man...I hate this...Cliffhanger....
this is really what a 'shoujo' mana should be like.It seems a little bit more real because of the divorces and I must say that the protagonist is really cute.(It doesn't seem really real but it seems more real than other mangas)
I appreciated every bit of effort the cleaners of this manhua put into this series... they do an amazing job every time @_____@

And the at the end of ch.14... NEW SERIES MADE 8D
When Lan asked Danwei whether she would've fallen for him instead of Xiang, I felt heartbroken.
The way she draws the eyes is somehow so touching, I can't help sympathizing!
Also, Lan<3
no eye lids needs to shut up and stop messing with puddle, i mean Dan Wei
Chapter 13 *nosebleed*
The art is very pretty, but after seeing the author's "more realistic versions" of the cast without the typical shoujo changes I keep imagining how much more gorgeous it could have been if drawn like that.
Posted Image Who knew she was so strong.

Spoiler
Huzzah! Thanks for the update Transcendence, and what a nice chapter too.
The artist for this manhua did a very amazing job, all the drawings of Danwei smiling were simply amazing!
Transcendence did a very nice job with the quality of this piece but i have a question, do i have to donate to Transcendence to see the rest of the story?
Dropped? No it's not, it's still in the active list in Transcendence Scans...
hmm too bad this was dropped
This is so cute in a non-cheesy way!
I wasn't expecting this to be so interesting. :0
Definitely looking forward to the rest.
This is a really nice little manga. It reminds me a bit of something like Strobe Edge, only with less tangled relationships. Cute and fluffy, but not dumb.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics