Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 236votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research-

Alt Names: alt Chronicles of Street Observation Researchalt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshialt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! ~Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi~alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Rojyou Kansoku-Kengaku Nishi-alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!: Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Miyano Hirotsugu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chronicles of Street Observation Research is a Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-r960) spin off centered on Yuuta's university life and what happens at the Street Observation Research Society.

Compared to the other spin-offs, this one has more adult contents.
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- New Window greensoulreaper
  • 10 Replies
Topic This series New Window nobaka
  • 1 Replies

620 Comments

All papakiki releases from Christmas to 31st of december 2011 will be unwatermarked for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy :D
yay for no troll deer =D
A manga just needs boobs and here flow the comments :D

I laughed well at the japanzai trollface deers ^^
Thanks for the translation! I don't like the plot in this first chapter... In the other series I never think he's a simpleton but here... However I've got hig hopes fot the next chapters.
i'd be saying i hit the jackpot haha...
i kinda like this spin off~! 5 stars for me :D
why is he crying for marying raika???
me?
my tears is tears of happines!!!!!!
omg Raika hnnnggghhhh so did he really try to raep her or just imagined it lmaoo shes so hot >.>
Raikaaaaaa!
This.... This... THIS is amazing. I wonder... What he did.. Was that just his imagination.. or was it reality... The world shall never know..

One of my favorite spin offs of any series.. So.. epic. Cant wait for MOAR.
nice keep'em cu...coming!
gotta love Japanzai troll deer :D
@boomsickle: yes, this one is more hardcore... I've marked it as 'mature' for that very reason. If you like the comedy/serious part of the main series (like I do), you might want to skip this. If you like also the ecchi stuff... go ahead and read xD
i kinda like the original more then this i was glad to read another light hearted romance but this seems like hardcore echie comedy romance
nice japanzai icon on page 3!!
I think version is about his one friend getting laid by various women.
i would help but i know nothing about photoshop, jap, or proofreading
@saphsin: see the credit page. We have raws and TLs, but are a little short on people, and this is a weekly release in japan >_< I don't have that much free time, so any helper is appreciated.

@ravenblitz: there sure is a lot of Raika. But there will be several other girls, courtesy of Nimura going "God of Conquest" mode :P
this have a Raika centric plot?

thanks for the release!
I'm glad they decided to translate this! up to chapter 6-7 in Japan right now so I hope the scans come out fast

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics