Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 236votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research-

Alt Names: alt Chronicles of Street Observation Researchalt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshialt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! ~Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi~alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Rojyou Kansoku-Kengaku Nishi-alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!: Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Miyano Hirotsugu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chronicles of Street Observation Research is a Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-r960) spin off centered on Yuuta's university life and what happens at the Street Observation Research Society.

Compared to the other spin-offs, this one has more adult contents.
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- New Window greensoulreaper
  • 10 Replies
Topic This series New Window nobaka
  • 1 Replies

620 Comments

Ch 04 page 10 ...
the kitten get crushed by boobs ?
geez, is this manga about oppai weapon or something ?
OK, I have to admit that chapter was hilarious. That has to be the silliest somewhat-ero scene I've ever seen.
Thanks and Happy New Year :3
wow 2 chapters a day?! great way to end this year Japanzai!!!
I think that was her ass that knocked the girl away, not the boob.
Yep indeed, it's boob-falcon punch :D
Merry Christmas ...
and Ch 03 ... did I see boob punch in page 14 ?
lol, Nimura is the man.
Nimura... RESPECT!
Damn boy.
Chapter 3: The episode of guy lose one chick, scores a better one 2 hours later.
Chapter 3 : impossible not to be maddeningly jealous :D
College is supposed to be like this?
Must be Nimura....
A NEW CHALLENGER for Keima Katsuragi lol =))
Nimura pimpin' dat shit, son, yo yo yo, japanese swag.
"How did that happen.." Indeed o.O
Dat guy, where did he get those skills??? *-*
DAT NIMURA
LOL at last page
i am laughing so hard :D
happy new year with a blast!!

lol i like where it is going
every chapter is awesome~~! :
nimura the best harem maker xD
Yuuta has always been weak when it comes to older girls. so my take is that he should just give up and hook up with Sora.
Last chapter:
Second last page: LOL
Last page: O.O
THAT guy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics