Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 236votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research-

Alt Names: alt Chronicles of Street Observation Researchalt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshialt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! ~Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi~alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Rojyou Kansoku-Kengaku Nishi-alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!: Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Miyano Hirotsugu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chronicles of Street Observation Research is a Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-r960) spin off centered on Yuuta's university life and what happens at the Street Observation Research Society.

Compared to the other spin-offs, this one has more adult contents.
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- New Window greensoulreaper
  • 10 Replies
Topic This series New Window nobaka
  • 1 Replies

620 Comments

ch 6 page 18
lol @ the magic finger!!!!!
Damn you nimura!!! :foreveralone:
The slut parade...

OOOOH MY RIBS ARE SHATTERING AS IM TYPING
oh lol ... the guy below me ..... yeah.... Second guy from Vietnam ... best wish to you all tooo
Cause it is Tet holiday and the beginning of lunar new year, From Vietnam best wish for you all !!
I kinda hate it that Nimura is the usual bishounen, ladies magnet character in manga's but not with the Asshole attitude and being the enemy of the protagonist..
@Christian
yep... scary.... - or more like: "I want his skills" X-D

Though on that note: poor yuuta must be hard being a virgin and having a friend like that <.<
Nimura.. what a pretty scary guy :3
I like the latest chapter so much!!
Awesome chapter.
Raika-chan that's a BONER haha
hahaha! epic level 9000!!!!! raika-san FTW!
Lmao! Oh Raika... If you ever needed help, any man would come to you.
He fucking came at the end! ROFL!!!!
ROFL chp 6 he came at the end...LOL
@wan85 Best spin-off.
geh? Spin off? ......
NIMURA CONFIRMED FOR BEING LIGHT YAGAMI.
Yuuta is enjoying it in the latest chapter.
Gotta love Yuuta's sister on this spin-off. Lovely and Moe~
hmm.. more boobs this wk...
Did u See in Chapter 5 Page 18

XD
Definitely the best of all the spin-offs.
Nimura meets his match, and yuri action is <3
RAIKA BOOBY SMASH!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics