Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 236votes)

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research-

Alt Names: alt Chronicles of Street Observation Researchalt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshialt Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! ~Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi~alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Rojyou Kansoku-Kengaku Nishi-alt Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!: Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuukai Nisshi
Author: Matsu Tomohiro
Artist: Miyano Hirotsugu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chronicles of Street Observation Research is a Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai-r960) spin off centered on Yuuta's university life and what happens at the Street Observation Research Society.

Compared to the other spin-offs, this one has more adult contents.
Go to Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research- New Window greensoulreaper
  • 10 Replies
Topic This series New Window nobaka
  • 1 Replies

620 Comments

I know you fap reading the latest chapter. :))
Either you guys have a photographic memory or you're very observant.. I didn't even notice sleeping positions and when did it 'merge'..
And also in the main story they're found out in the morning, this one's night. There, my part of the observation :P
Because if one cute sleeping position is good, two different cute sleeping positions is even better.
Sure, someone in the continuity department obviously flubbed up with the second take. Don't sweat it.
why does this chapter's last page different from the main story!!!???
at the last page Nimura came at Yuuta's apartment at night and also Yuuta and the 3 girls sleeping position is different
http://vatoto.com/read/_/76848/papa-no-iukoto-wo-kikinasai_v1_ch2_by_japanzai/8
i
t's completely different from the main story!
HAHAHA wtf is this! Hina's head is so fucking small! ><
though i really think that 37345 spinoffs are too many, this is really the most entertaining one (even better than the original)
MERGER!!! lol
lol this really IS better than the original
Y-YUUTA?! IMPOSSIBRU!
Looks like it finally connected to the main storyline
I think this is the best spinoff out all of them, even better than the original. I wish the anime had more comedy in it though but I suppose they are going for more storyline and drama... The expressions that Yuuta makes in this series are ridiculously funny, the artist is quite talented. I hope for more and I thank all the hard-working staff updating this series :)
Holy shit Nimura makes me laugh.
"Next week: development"
not bad for a spin off,' i like this better than the original...
that awkward moment when you like this spinoff than the main one.. :))
DAT ASS!!

regarding next chapter
Spoiler
I'd dong her..
crap: "protagonist"
Great manga, but the antagonist is kind of like dork, i mean a person who are easily swayed by a pair of breast aren't interesting at all.. (look at him being all dorky over there, confessing like a kinder garden.

...Going to skip this one..
Raika with her tits exposed saves Yuuta.. OMG I'VE GOT AN ULTRA BONER.... *waits patiently for more Raika service*
In japan?... Well I heard this law that only lets hot girls to wear them JKGBKSABGASG
@hero

its not about "allowed", its more something like morals (i'm not sure about this word), or the level of daringness which is acceptable in public, something like that
are they not allowed to wear a G-String in japan?
He threw up XD
i dong you!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics