Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 41votes)

Ryuurouden

Alt Names: alt りゅうろうでんalt Chú bé rồngalt Con trai rồngalt 龍狼伝alt 龙狼传alt Legenda Nagaalt Ryurodenalt Ryuroodenalt Ryuurodenalt Story of Dragon and Wolf
Author: Yamahara Yoshito
Artist: Yamahara Yoshito
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Middle schoolers, Shiro and Masumi, encountered a mysterious dragon that brought them back to the time of the Three Kingdoms; situated in ancient China. As soon as they arrived, they were rescued by the Han Kingdom. Not long after these events, Masumi was kidnapped and Shiro barely escaped death... Soon the story gets more complicated as they are stuck in the past.

In 1997, Ryuurouden won the Kodansha Manga Award for shōnen manga.
Go to Ryuurouden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic can anyone continue the translating it? New Window darkduke
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does anyone care.... New Window Aizen-sensei
  • 5 Replies
Topic Excellent series and scanlation job New Window ernabc
  • 3 Replies
Topic Raws? New Window Grace
  • 3 Replies

69 Comments

Posted 91. End of Xu Chang arc. Next stop, Dou Xian Shu training arc! Yay!
Characters like Masumi are so annoying. I mean, she seen how hard and what he went through to find her... he was separated from him before and now she wants Shiro to go through that again? Give me a break, she's a total coward and annoying wanna-be saint... if she wants to be a saint, don't sacrifice and make the person you love go through all that again.
Man, there were plenty of characters where they sacrifice themselves or something in order to protect the person they love but at the same time hurting them.... what cheap lies, characters like that are annoying, ignorant and insensitive.
YAHOOOOO!!!! YEAAAAHHH!!!!
Here we go again...
Shit, I love this manga, but the whole "we can never be together" pisses me off
wow, i love how shiro go rage mode most of the time. This is more zelda-ish instead cuz the princess can at THE LEAST fight..... (just sayin.... no hate between mario and zelda series though link looks wayyy more manlier than mario stepping on things with his groomed well stache) =P
again~!!!!.
TT^TT
Everytime!!!' damn
LOL this manga is just like Super Mario and the Princess, You guys know what I mean right.
I caught up with all the releases in one night, and so far the story is interesting and very frustrating. The story of romance three kingdom has always been very interesting and exciting, but it seem like the author is very cruel to always bring Shiro and Masumi so close to being together yet so far from it. It gets to the point where it is very frustrating to read the author dragging this tension throughout the story, without having some kind of resolve. Kinda reminds me of mario, "Sorry the princess is in another castle." Overall I still enjoy reading this manga, and will continue to do so. Just hope the author moves on in later chapters from the damsel in distress plot.
@_@ Reading chapter 1, Eden no Ori / Cage of Eden flash back right there, with the dragon and the plane. This probably inspired that scene in Eden no Ori.
ayiiaaaa~~hhh~~~~
MASUMI is reaallly cool~!
she's getting more and more beautiful as the chapter updates. :">
I feel like we'll see the usual "I can't go with you, I will stay with the emperor blablabla"...
It's a piss off when it drags too long...
In a couple of chapters, some of you will start to rage because of Masumis actions... ;)
thank u for the update..
Masumi has always been my favorite character. Nice to see her playing larger and larger roles as time goes by.
Please tell me that shitty emperor didn't do anything to Masumi.....
woah.....Lady Feng. just go easy with Shiro....he already have MASUMI!..

anyway.....thanks for the update....
I guess i have to read raws instead. Don't have much patient to wait :3 This is a really good manga about the china dynasty which i was fascinated since i was a child.
I love This Story thnk you so much for the upload!
wow.. this what I looking so far.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics