Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.14 - 7votes)

1.8m² no Himegoto

Alt Names: alt 1.8 Square Metre no Himegotoalt 1.8 Square Metres of Secretsalt 1.8m2 no Himegotoalt 1.8m2の秘めごとalt 1.8m²的秘密基地alt Secret 1.8 Square Metresalt Skala Cinta 1.8 Meter Persegi
Author: Ozaki Ira
Artist: Ozaki Ira
Genres: Comedy ComedyOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl who sneaked into her boyfriend's closet. Later, as she heard the conversation between her lover and his best friend, she started to think which one she loved more, her current lover or his best friend.
Go to 1.8m² no Himegoto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

9 Comments

The 2nd story was my favorite.

The others were so-so.

I liked the second and third stoires. The others not so much.

Aw, these aren't bad at all.  The first one's a bit sketchy, but not bad really, and they just improve from there--the second is pretty decent and I like how the girl reclaims her impressiveness, the third is fun, and the fourth is bittersweet and pulls some gutsy moves you don't see much in shoujo.

I actually liked it. The other comments neglect to mention her boyfriend is a jerk. Her childhood friend was the really nice guy she should have been going out with.

it's shoujo that's how it always is

I actually liked it. The other comments neglect to mention her boyfriend is a jerk. Her childhood friend was the really nice guy she should have been going out with.

Spoiler
Horrible
this. was so dumb.
This was... So stupid. I regret having spent my time reading this.
So the plot is about a girl who hides in her boyfriends closet and hears out the conversation between him and her best friend and wonders who she likes best. I think this is actually finished since at the last page it said something like "finish" or something... But I'm not sure.
I really couldn't get much out of the characters and the art is not my favorite so I definitely disliked this manga.
I can't say if I recommend it or not, give it a try if you're bored.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics