Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 68votes)

Tokyo Innocent

Alt Names: alt หนุ่มภูตพราย กับ สาวสื่อวิญญาณalt 东京★纯爱奇缘alt 东京无邪alt 東京★イノセントalt 東京★純愛奇緣alt 東京イノセント
Author: Narumi Naru
Artist: Narumi Naru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With the destiny of searching for a bride, the youkai teenage boy came to Tokyo from a small island: Hanzou. A maiden who develops a youkai-atracting constitution at 16: Ichijouji Mei. With the youkai's heaven "Tokyo" as its stage, Girl-Meets-Monster love comedy.
Go to Tokyo Innocent Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

103 Comments

thanks for the update!

Spoiler
well, cute chapters. This was a bit late due to proofreading issues, but we've got that sorted out so here's a double release. c21 hasn't been tl'd though so it might still be awhile for the next.
Damn it! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It's going to be a bumpy ride for a while. Hang in there Hanzou!
Well im waiting to see how this ends
I lol'ed when I read the toothpaste brand at the bottom left
"He's going to try the <Insert 'THIS' here> flavored toothpaste" ;)
http://vatoto.com/read/_/92848/tokyo-innocent_v4_ch15_by_village-idiot/5
I love the mangaka, the art style is Shoujo yet the Genre is Shounen it's like:
Spoiler

Also Ren had the right idea
Spoiler
*sigh* Why do mangas go through a "netorare" stage. it's effing annoying.
Any one else notice the brand name for the tooth paste he uses... What has been seen can not be unseen...
This chapter reminded me of the seven wonders of Twilight Town in Kingdom Hearts 2. It also had steps that counted differently going up and down, but it turned out that was only because Rai can't count lol.
I really liked these series, Hanzou is amazing.
AWWWW..........cant wait ANYMORE GIV ME MORE CHAPTER!!!!XD
Posted Imageyessss!!!!!!!!! Update!!!!!!
Great series hope it'll get updated more regularly now.
I swear to god I started dancing in my chair when I saw this was updated. About time. Thanks V.I., you guys always pick the best series. You are freaking heroes.
Thanks Village Idiot for picking this up!
Wow... finally a new chapter lol
not my choice of preferred chapter title but *shrugs* anyway, enjoy this new project.
Yeah, I agree. Chitose seems like the better pairing, doubtful it'll happen though. He's already set too many flags with Mei.
Although it's probably not gonna happen, I'd like to see Hanzou and Chitose together.
Surprised this isn't more popular than it is.
Pretty good art, development is good, and the characters are, if not super interesting, at least amusing and likable enough to make you want to keep reading. The story's a tad overused (ok, maybe a lot overused) but its still the kind of story that most people like.
Spoiler

It'd be nice to see more chapters of this get scanlated...
Spoiler
Well I really like these manga, so if any1 can give me some translation then I am willing to do the rest (clean, typeset) to the best of my ability...probably a MQ scanlation at best...so PM if someone is interested :)
This hasn't been updated in a year, hope someone picks it up
Ala-Atra scans closed recently, so I wonder who will continue it... Otherwise I guess I'll have to speed up learning Spanish XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics