Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 613votes)

Kimi no Iru Machi

Alt Names: alt A Town Where You Livealt 君のいる町
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirishima Haruto lives in a small town in Hiroshima and is just about to enter high school when Eba Yuzuki, a mysterious girl from Tokyo suddenly decided to go to high school in the countryside and despite his objections, she moves in to his home.

Haruto must now put up and take care of this clumsy freeloading city girl and at the same time, make sure his long time crush Kanzaki Nanami doesn't get the wrong idea!

This story takes place a few years after the popular sports romance Suzuka and is based on the author, Seo Kouji’s hometown.
Go to Kimi no Iru Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just glad its over, honestly New Window ichigosama
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nagoshi chapters New Window justthing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Violet
  • 597 Replies
Topic crunchyroll New Window Brykan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Stupid haruto New Window Griffin
  • 34 Replies
Topic Your perfect (fantasy) ending... New Window CharlieAL
  • 14 Replies

3609 Comments

Actually it's not up to the mangaka when to finish a manga or not most of the time. Usually in Jump you must have lots of seniority and pull (Oda and Toriyama for example) with very popular manga to have a say in when a manga should and shouldn't end. Manga endings are usually discussed in meetings and if the manga is still popular, they rather stretch it out a bit more until it starts to drop in the rankings. Only then will they ALLOW the mangaka to make the ending.
One after another idiotic plot turn. All of a sudden her Dad became inadequate. What is the point of making a scene and taking his daughter with him to another city. First of all she had lived in Haruto`s house for a year before, and he is a son of a friend. He was ok with it,but now he became some kind of a super overprotective demon. The plot is too weak for a long run, and Seo Kouji is too greedy to finish it.
I hate this manga so many wtfbbq moments and depressing scenes are retarded characters sure there are some really good chapters but the bad ones outweigh the good ones in my opinion
Just read all 156 chapters in 2 days :D. Good manga
i like the manga its nice
I hate this manga and its characters!
Love this manga too. So many rage moments but now it is so much peaceful ~~~
i love this manga,
lol beef night

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics