Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 613votes)

Kimi no Iru Machi

Alt Names: alt A Town Where You Livealt 君のいる町
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirishima Haruto lives in a small town in Hiroshima and is just about to enter high school when Eba Yuzuki, a mysterious girl from Tokyo suddenly decided to go to high school in the countryside and despite his objections, she moves in to his home.

Haruto must now put up and take care of this clumsy freeloading city girl and at the same time, make sure his long time crush Kanzaki Nanami doesn't get the wrong idea!

This story takes place a few years after the popular sports romance Suzuka and is based on the author, Seo Kouji’s hometown.
Go to Kimi no Iru Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just glad its over, honestly New Window ichigosama
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nagoshi chapters New Window justthing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Violet
  • 597 Replies
Topic crunchyroll New Window Brykan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Stupid haruto New Window Griffin
  • 34 Replies
Topic Your perfect (fantasy) ending... New Window CharlieAL
  • 14 Replies

3609 Comments

man, family affairs are tough !!! what a wonderful world !!!
yaaa this mangaka is VERY non ero dont expect a sex scene even if realistically it would have happened already. this manga is pretty much relationships - sex. like srsly you dont even feel sexual tension between characters, its all pure pure, most of the famous shoujo manga out there have more tension.

not saying its bad but it just feels so surreal reading it
ok, i really liked the last chapter :)
This comic is strangely addicting. First I though of that in a bad way, lots of times you're really wondering to stop reading it.
But if you put up with it, scroll through what you don't like and focus on the meaningful and likable things this comic offers, it's wonderful.
Ok enough with this. I'm tired of seeing Haruto do nothing with his girlfriends. Seriously your girlfriends comes live with you and you decide to sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag while she says it's ok to sleep in the same bed? I wish he would stop being such a sissy.
oh shit it's the Devil !!! it will turn into a horror manga !!!
seriously? he dumped his nice girlfriend and got rid of his friends just for another girl that had dumped him? a##hole
I dunno why you people say so many 'hate this, end it already' or 'this manga should be finished soon'. Is not like the mangaka reads his manga from Batoto, you know.
@xreader.net yeah i think harem will do
end this sh!t so i can read the 1st 20 chapters, then skip to the end. pretty sure the first 20, then the final 20 is all you need for manga like this. even suzuka was kinda like that.
C'mon, it's a good manga, it's just not for "the faint of heart" xD
The story grabs you and when something bad happens or something that you don't like, it's obvious you start to hate it.
wow LOVE THIS MANGA! hope it never ends! drama/romance lover1
Photo
TsundereChan
Nov 29 2011 03:37 AM
a lot of hate
but thats to be expected
i dropped this at like chapter 100
wondering y its even continuing. . . .
such trash
They are now back together again. That's great :D
If the author try to separate them again, I think people will stop reading this manga...

I think this manga will get interesting if the author let them be together and start making this manga into a Harem with some gags.

What do you think about this story?
Haruto will get along with all his old friends for some good reasons, Eba transforms to the same University as Haruto's, they all somehow choose a course in common, the Harem Plan (with some gag) begins :D
LOL i dropped it since chapter 148 when the new character was introduce. And just come here some time to check how is going...
@grandking3 I've been thinking about that for a while, Suzuki was good, but this... ugh
This manga is painful to read, it's sooo terrible. i think i'm going to stop reading it now.
This series is getting more and more predictable now, I can't wait for this to end, and it seems like everyone like Haruto, come on now
@Randrakan564 yeah.. i agree with you. Sometimes they put too much time to end the series like "Naruto" for example, it's kind if make me boring, only waiting for the ending chapter. ( p.s. Did you know it by reading "Bakuman" or some general knowledge ? just asking coz i just know it after reading it lol..
i stand corrected this manga has too many "drama" moments and almost always every freaking chapter has him and eba being torn away and back together WELL NO MORE the author needs to end this series it just purposely induces rage its getting repetitive and needs to end
its a shounen romance, what do you expect?
There have been some good moments, but enough is enough. This manga is going in circles. What little character development there was has now been thrown out the window entirely(again). You can only interrupt the flow of a story so many times before it becomes an absolutely directionless meandering tale about nothing. What this manga really needs now is just to end. The characters are too weak to read about their relationship when together, but the obstacles separating them are just too tiresome to tolerate.
It is a good manga, but at this rate I might lose interest, it's starting to get boring for me
Good Manga but They are dragging it on to much :/
One of my favorite series...I like that it's not like the 'typical' romance manga out there, and the art is wonderful.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics