Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 186votes)

Tokyo Ravens

Alt Names: alt とうきょうレイヴンズalt 东京乌鸦alt โตเกียว องเมียวจิalt 도쿄 레이븐스alt Gagak Tokyoalt Tokyo Kuzgunlarıalt 東京レイヴンズalt 東京烏鴉
Author: Azano Kouhei
Artist: Suzumi Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An Onmyodo School Fantasy of a Failing Private Onmyo Academy Student!!

Tsuchimikado Harutora was born into a prestigious Onmyoji family, but he can't see "spirit energy". Therefore, he's been enjoying a peaceful daily life with his friends at an Onmyo branch school. One day, his childhood friend Tsuchimikado Natsume, heir to the head family, suddenly appears. Will this cause his destiny spring into motion!?

adaptation of the light novel series written by Azano Kouhei with illustrations by Sumihei

Spin-offs:

> Tokyo Ravens - AnotherXHoliday ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-anotherxholiday-r11725 )
> Tokyo Ravens -Girls Photograph- (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-girls-photograph-r11724 )
> Tokyo Ravens - Red and White ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-red-and-white-r11721 )
> Tokyo Ravens - Sword of Song ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-sword-of-song-r11722 )
> Tokyo Ravens - Tokyo Fox ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-tokyo-fox-r11723 )
Go to Tokyo Ravens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 24 Replies
Topic Question? New Window BoxDevil
  • 1 Replies

410 Comments

Photo
TsundereChan
Jan 28 2012 01:13 AM
even if hokuto is natsume
the mc acting like an idiot after hokuto died really put me off
@Seed

Just saw what you posted there. In response to that, It's called freaking humor.
at first I think this quite bland ...
but after 5 chapter and ending from the 1st arc, it seems good ...
waiting for next translation release ...
well, that's a long introductory arc. but excellent thus far~ you can't help but love natsume <3
Yeahp, chapter 5 cleaned my distaste for the early events :)
Dafuq? After a tragic event- a comical fight scene? =_____=
I'm assuming she is, hence all that overlap at the end. 'sorry I deceived you..." being repeated twice, the hairband that she treasures, the name of the main family's shikigami, etc...
As for the manga...
The premise is interesting and has a lot of potential but something about the first 5 chapters makes it seem amateurish. The artwork is nice, but the plot seems rushed like it was thrown together last minute to get all the characters to Tokyo. Seems like it was originally supposed to be a 5chapter pilot to introduce the story but was told it needed drama so the author tried really hard to contrive something and got this... Hopefully it gets better now that they're all in Tokyo.
wait so is natsume=hakuto? She called him bakatora and everything.
So... It's something like.... Tsunmyoji and deregami.
Is it just me or did they try too hard with the "Hokuto is someones shikigami" thing? I thought they would have at least let more tension develop on that issue. This just seems like them trying to drill it into our heads only moment after.
I bet Touji is a freakin beast in hiding.
hooo~~~ so that's how it's going...
there's no harem actually... Hokuto is 'someone' shikigami who are sent by a person who holds strong feeling to Harutora from Tokyo... xD
so that's how 'she' always stay to be together with Harutora while he isn't noticing it at all... so tsundere... controlling two lifes... xD
Second half of chapter 5 - utter hilarity.
@Kuroiikawa Nice stereotype there. I think thats quite rude as well. You are calling her emo for sacrificing her blood, which, remember, without a certain amount of blood within our bodies we will die, so you can also call it our "Life force", all for the sake of bringing back her brother? Wow, you know, I think you need to do some soul searching.

I for one, applaud her for being able to sacrifice so much to bring back her brother. Though its probably all in vain.. I do hope there is a good turn around.. And I hope Hakutora isnt another useless male lead XD
I really didn't want him to be turned into a shikigami >:/, but that's my opinion D:
I'm trying not to think about what kind of blood she's using.
If it was her blood...
...So she just bled herself until she got enough blood to write on a thousand pieces of paper? Talk about emo.
cliffhanger damn
VI, Please update more!
what a great way to start the new year off with, a new chapter of a manga that I've been waiting who knows how long for to update :D

thanks village idiot
thank you VI for this!!!
Need more. Now. D:
Hope this gets more updates cause I'm loving it.
Awesome~ finally another chapter. :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics