Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 186votes)

Tokyo Ravens

Alt Names: alt とうきょうレイヴンズalt 东京乌鸦alt โตเกียว องเมียวจิalt 도쿄 레이븐스alt Gagak Tokyoalt Tokyo Kuzgunlarıalt 東京レイヴンズalt 東京烏鴉
Author: Azano Kouhei
Artist: Suzumi Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An Onmyodo School Fantasy of a Failing Private Onmyo Academy Student!!

Tsuchimikado Harutora was born into a prestigious Onmyoji family, but he can't see "spirit energy". Therefore, he's been enjoying a peaceful daily life with his friends at an Onmyo branch school. One day, his childhood friend Tsuchimikado Natsume, heir to the head family, suddenly appears. Will this cause his destiny spring into motion!?

adaptation of the light novel series written by Azano Kouhei with illustrations by Sumihei

Spin-offs:

> Tokyo Ravens - AnotherXHoliday ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-anotherxholiday-r11725 )
> Tokyo Ravens -Girls Photograph- (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-girls-photograph-r11724 )
> Tokyo Ravens - Red and White ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-red-and-white-r11721 )
> Tokyo Ravens - Sword of Song ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-sword-of-song-r11722 )
> Tokyo Ravens - Tokyo Fox ( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ravens-tokyo-fox-r11723 )
Go to Tokyo Ravens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 24 Replies
Topic Question? New Window BoxDevil
  • 1 Replies

410 Comments

Thanks for the release, VIS.
more lolifox people.
The personality not at all...but still cute in her own way!!!
The heroine's character design reminds me of Senjougahara >_<
I am not against companionship with beasts. I am, however, against "owning pets". Not enough to do anything about it, aside from not "owning" any for myself, I just don't like it. It's a philosophical thing. I wouldn't even try to convince anyone to not "have pets". I don't really care enough to do something like that. Just enough to say I'm not fond of the idea.

Clear enough?
Spoiler
@tetsudan would just like to point out that sentience is "having the power of perception" or in other words the ability to feel which means that means you're against domesticated animals I like domesticated animals so now i'm done with my completely useless rant
Claiming ownership of a sentient life-form has always bothered me.

I'm sure what you've posted is simply more "freaking humor", though.
Kon is yet another reason why we should genetically engineer neko girls to be put into domestic ownership.
PERVERT'S JUDGEMENT
onmyojutsu is indeed interesting
... Moe x3
@Insania.Fox: It's based off a novel I believe
Wow, Harutora is unbelievably oblivious. You couldn't even be half as ignorant if your life depended on it. I guess the girls make up for it.
My face was a :3 at the end. So funny, and the new girl is cute. But dem eyebrows.. Its so weird to see them on manga characters for me. Dunno why
Natsume as a guy, I like.
is this manga original? Or is it an adapption from a light novel?
It's not Haru's fault that he's surrounded by difficult people.

Kon is so adorable, but the scene at the end was entirely unnecessary.
man the main is a dick head, but good chapter overall, loli fox is full of win.
damn right.. waited damn long just for 1 release... but still glad can laugh awhile...TQ
can't wait for more, sucks it takes so long for each release -.-
Why did she pull off her pants. Because she wanted him to look at her tail lol?
I want to have a shikigami like that, right now ヽ(`д´;)/ 
loli fox chapter, 'nuff said.
This seems to be an ok series, that allows yout to keep interested in it's plot. However, I hated the fact that hokuto died and that she was just natsume's shikigami, for me hokuto had great potential to be at least a "side" heroine, although I would like for her to be the main heroine, I really liked hokuto...
The whole "Im sorry for deceiving" didnt satisfy me. Of course she looked after him because she cared and her "feelings" in the shikigami pestered him constantly, but overall the situation that arose from it pratically forced him down the path. It begs the question, If she knew this would lead to him being her shikigami would she have created Hokuto? Would Hokuto have been so hell bent on convincing him? Whether intentional or not, her actions resulted in his cooperation to be her shikigami. Personally, its ok if events just fall into place, but I cant stand it when the events are controlled(fully or partially) and it happens to characters who oppose the idea considerably, especially when the perpetrator is one with "good" intentions.

I just hope this isnt written off as a simple, "oops my bad...", this problem is addressed, and a REAL reason/decision arises for him to stay her shikigami, not one made by a manipulated destiny. If it isnt addressed early they make it extremely easy for an enemy to exploit this crack in their bond.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics