Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 38votes)

Asamiya-san no Imouto

Alt Names: alt 麻宮さんの妹alt La hermanita de la señorita Asamiyaalt Ms. Asamiya's little sister
Author: Asano
Artist: Asano
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Asamiya Aoi is a mysterious, innocent-seeming young girl who is traveling through a futuristic land with the help of her father's sketchbook.
Go to Asamiya-san no Imouto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion - per the usual New Window Comadrin
  • 3 Replies

39 Comments

hole in the head or big mouth????

Spoiler
I feel like panels are missing...
It looked like she was going to eat him rather than cry.
that cover page so OP
I had to recheck ch 7 midway through 8 since things made no sense. I think ch 8 was a flashback.
Uh what happened there? The story from chapter 7 to 8 doesn't match up? Did I miss something?
NOooooooo Aoi!!!!!!!!!!
young girl in baggy school uniform....urm..
interesting setting. I wouldn't be surprised if the protagonist was the usual robot.
this is really good, reminds me of yokohama kaidashi kiko since it looks like the world has changed. it's not apocalyptic but at the same society is sort of stable.
The images are amazing! Super quality for a pretty cool manga!
And yeah, the girl is a bit of a walking information terminal with super strength, but since it's a slice of life, if she was constantly getting into trouble it would be hard to keep up the slice of life aspects, which are usually positive.
What is this girl a walking information terminal or something?!
Wow! It's such a great manga...
The images of this manga are very clean props whoever did it...
DAT RESOLUTION!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics