Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 38votes)

Asamiya-san no Imouto

Alt Names: alt 麻宮さんの妹alt La hermanita de la señorita Asamiyaalt Ms. Asamiya's little sister
Author: Asano
Artist: Asano
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Asamiya Aoi is a mysterious, innocent-seeming young girl who is traveling through a futuristic land with the help of her father's sketchbook.
Go to Asamiya-san no Imouto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion - per the usual New Window Comadrin
  • 3 Replies

39 Comments

I feel like humans had evolved physically faster than mentally after the planet eaters were stopped. So their bodies lasted far longer than their brains. The leaders and descendants of planet eaters were only super human because their brains were also allowed to evolve.

Sooo did 400 years pass, and everyone was still alive or what?

Cool story, could have laid it out so the story could flesh out slower but all in all it was pretty sweet.

Loved Kudou's character

What I can think is:

Spoiler

Spoiler
Well that's my take on it anyways.

What I can think is:

Spoiler

Am I correct? BTW,

Spoiler

When I saw the cover and read the description I thought it was going to be a nice slice of life story... I was terribly wrong :/

same happen, but i'm glad, the story is interesting, a bit rushed towards the end, but even so it is worth the time.

This is so..... I wish it could keep going. lel. will be missed dearly aoi :<

wow started out nice but the ending feels terribly rushed im guessing this got the axe?

The axe falls hard and unforgivably. It was nice while it lasted though.

I really enjoyed this, so thank you very much StubbornOne :)

Well it has its confusing moments if you dont pay attention but its worth to read.

When I saw the cover and read the description I thought it was going to be a nice slice of life story... I was terribly wrong :/

Thank you Stubborn One, for providing a summary in the last pages, I was terribly confused until I read it.

Spoiler

I thought that fat man was the enemy and her sister was evil, but it seems their intention is to fight amazu too.

Ugh my brain.

think you can provide a summary for those of us who don't remember and are confused as can be?

I'll try.

Spoilers (duh)

Spoiler

hole in the head or big mouth????

Spoiler

It's big mouth. She's shouting or screaming, the hiragana text on the back says "Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Oh my god so high resolution that the pages load so slow!

I cant tell if this is good or bad.

Goodness I had to read the whole thing over again just to remember the plot... aaaand at the end of this new chapter the back of my brain exploded.

think you can provide a summary for those of us who don't remember and are confused as can be?

I.. I thought that this was a nice and cute manga ç.ç

Goodness I had to read the whole thing over again just to remember the plot... aaaand at the end of this new chapter the back of my brain exploded.

Thanks for the update :3

Aoi is an awesome character but people misunderstands her...

sigh i hate when ppl follow gov mindlessly.
oh look 10 year old girl as a wanted poster she must be a terrorist
@syockit: I can agree with that, However it came out of nothing LOL, If someone was there with a hole in the face i'd be shitting my pants and that guy did not even care :P
@Laurens D Definitely hole. She is a monster after all.

This manga exhibits a fine devolution of art. The body proportions start to get weirder by each chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics