Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 29votes)

Tetsuwan Girl

Alt Names: alt 鐵腕女投手alt 鉄腕ガールalt Gadis Bertangan Besialt Iron Arm Girl
Author: Takahashi Tsutomu
Artist: Takahashi Tsutomu
Genres: Drama DramaHistorical HistoricalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The year is 1949. Japan had been defeated in World War II and was occupied by Allied Forces consisting of American, Australian, British, Indian and New Zealander troops.

A young woman meets a young man. Both have lost everything because of the war. Tome Kano, a barmaid, lost everything during the war. Katsuya Ranzaki, a wealthy investor, lost everything for not going to war. The two are fed up with their lives and want to live "real lives" for once. Katsuya's starting up an all-girls baseball team with Tome on it allows them to do this. In this dramatic story, the dreams of a nation come alive. Through the determination and strength of Katsuya and Tome, girls baseball becomes a sensation, and Tome a superstar.
Go to Tetsuwan Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

Here comes the exciting part!!

Really ciked to read the next update!

So I'm reading this and I found out that ch14 and 15 are the same.

Try googling for the chapter. Other sites have the correct chapter 14. Then come back here, because this site is great :)

So I'm reading this and I found out that ch14 and 15 are the same.

yeeh! it was 10 years ago it got published here but then got suspended and never got past chapter 20 :)

now ill cram to the end :D thanks Akito!

I can't express my joy in words when i noticed a new chapter. Thank you so much Akito!

A really good read!:)
Would be reading more once I get back from work.
Tome is one hot babe!!

did not think it was this amazing, sad thing is that i just blew all of the chapters in one sitting and i need more chapters

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics