Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 28votes)

Saki: Achiga-hen - episode of side-A

Alt Names: alt 咲-Saki- 阿知賀編 episode of side-Aalt Saki Achiga-hen: episode of side-Aalt Saki Achika-hen: episode of side-Aalt Saki: Achiga-hen: episode of side-Aalt Saki: Achika-hen - episode of side-Aalt Saki: Achika-hen: episode of side-A
Author: Kobayashi Ritz
Artist: Igarashi Aguri
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Achiga Girls' Academy in Nara once defeated regional mahjong powerhouse Bansei High School. It advanced into the national team semifinals but lost to the eventual champion, and the mahjong club was later disbanded. Six years later, elementary school student Shizuno Takakamo befriends transfer student Nodoka Haramura. The two eventually enter Achiga Girls', but Nodoka transfers out of the school in the second year. When Shizuno sees Nodoka on television the following year as the national middle school individual mahjong champion, she decides to revive Achiga's mahjong club.

> Spin-off of Saki
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saki-r160 )

Side Story:

> Saki-Biyori
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saki-biyori-r2845 )
Go to Saki: Achiga-hen - episode of side-A Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

55 Comments

Point taken. I can't seem to edit/delete the comment, though.
Man no spoilers here!!! Some people read the comments before reading the manga...
I personally think yes. well, some rules are probably necessary though, just think of it as like any other sports manga (kuroko no basket, slam dunk, eyeshield 21 etc.), it has a similar lure to it IMO. well the girls partially help to make it more attractive I suppose, but I'd like it if they focused more on developing each character and their skills.
can one who does not play/understand mahjong enjoy this manga? or the anime and any other saki manga titles?
chapter 6 is long and nice, but feels like they jumped it over too quickly. though achiga being owned that badly is kind of unexpected.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics