Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 28votes)

Saki: Achiga-hen - episode of side-A

Alt Names: alt 咲-Saki- 阿知賀編 episode of side-Aalt Saki Achiga-hen: episode of side-Aalt Saki Achika-hen: episode of side-Aalt Saki: Achiga-hen: episode of side-Aalt Saki: Achika-hen - episode of side-Aalt Saki: Achika-hen: episode of side-A
Author: Kobayashi Ritz
Artist: Igarashi Aguri
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Achiga Girls' Academy in Nara once defeated regional mahjong powerhouse Bansei High School. It advanced into the national team semifinals but lost to the eventual champion, and the mahjong club was later disbanded. Six years later, elementary school student Shizuno Takakamo befriends transfer student Nodoka Haramura. The two eventually enter Achiga Girls', but Nodoka transfers out of the school in the second year. When Shizuno sees Nodoka on television the following year as the national middle school individual mahjong champion, she decides to revive Achiga's mahjong club.

> Spin-off of Saki
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saki-r160 )

Side Story:

> Saki-Biyori
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saki-biyori-r2845 )
Go to Saki: Achiga-hen - episode of side-A Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

55 Comments

Nice chaptNOT WTF HAHAHA THE NAMES THE PAINT IT HURT ME EYES!
Wow even as a chink I find this shit embarrassing. Can't anyone take the chapter down it's just.... ugh
>tfw Daxing Dan will never ron you ;_;
wtf with this idiotic translation of ch 19 ?
and editing done in microsoft painted plain horrible. what age is it for such releases
Toki-chan...

*nosebleeds*
Mairu-Himeko combo is pretty amazing, they were at the bottom and now they are really close to the others.
oh god, oohoshi <3
Spoiler
Captains indeed.
preparing for the new episodes it seems.
Holy shit this chapter was almost 80 pages.
hahah i like that throwin table expression
VanderDeckenIX: Achiga-hen is a monthly release, hence the massive page size (it averages 40-60 pages), while the main series is (at least back to) a bi-monthly schedule.
Huh?!? This manga has 59 pages, while the original Saki has only 16 pages. Did the author just prioritized this manga?
Posted Image
She's watching!
woohoo a daisangen! go for it! I'd love to see a Yakuman.
Cupid
using that power on a guy might be better. a variation of that of course.
A Nodoka draws near! Command?
Wow... thanks for this manga. Now we get a preview of Teru's abilities. I'm excited on what will Yuuki do against her. Her quick east wind wont be able to do anything against Teru's abilities. She's going to need a lot of taco's for the finals.
Powerless main character(?) group is powerless, i'm guessing achiga will get to win the last hand by someone's help. =/ that is kinda sad. The future looks bleak already.
Teru rape train takes no prisoners, only leaves statistics behind.
this is the first time i feel so much hatred on main character group

DO SOMETHING FOR GOD SAKE!!!

Just read ch 1......all I found was NODOKA without boobs....

actually if you look properly she is still bigger than the other 2
Just read ch 1......all I found was NODOKA without boobs....
Continue 12 April!! GAAH!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics