Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 298votes)

The God of High School

Alt Names: alt 갓 오브 하이스쿨 (PARK Yong-je)alt God of High schoolalt GoHalt Lisenin Tanrısıalt The God of Highschoolalt Царь горыalt Бог Старшей Школы
Author: Park Yong-Je
Artist: Park Yong-Je
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The God of High School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Goh up New Window Yahikokim
  • 0 Replies
Topic the goh raw New Window mazino100
  • 0 Replies
Topic God of High School from Line, the official translation New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Jin Mo-Ri is the worst. New Window Topsykretts
  • 22 Replies
Topic Yo... Dafuq is up with this manwha. New Window RumbleRoar
  • 4 Replies
Topic Interview of God of Highschool author Park Young Jae New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 3 Replies

481 Comments

*gasp*Posted ImageRAWRPosted Image what happens next !!!!!!!! tell me NAAAAAOOOOPosted Image
Chapter 42 is out.......
Would rather read it here instead of going somewhere else to read it. #UploadStatusOfTGHSchoolChp42
Mori Jin is really...
last page is disgusting..
I feel cheated. Turns out what that message at the end of chapter 38 referred to the end of the 1st arc.
Yu Mi Ra is a transvestite.
Yu Mi Ra looks freakishly scary half the time o_o
looks like this is complete.
season one finally ended when well we get to see season 2
whe elso thought of kamehameha in chapter 36?
Damn, so exiting, cant wait till next ch.
This is getting incredibly good.
ZOMG!!! 5 chapters at once from EGS HOLY CRAP!
Awesome chapters :D The array of moves were majestic.
Awesome chapters :D The array of moves were majestic.
so at last they added his power level peak to the announcement?
oh snap. he just beat down with no mercy...
The wedding was really random. O_O

I love this webtoon though. It's very good.
the picture with the ship, where they are doing so as if they are from one piece was just hilarious xD
That was so funny, the old man got arrested.
It's really funny and fights are looking good so far. The girl's fighting monsterous face is really amusing :D
Recommended :D
OMG chapter 23 was epic!! cant stop laughing
When I first read the chapter awhile back.. I was like "meh.... This probably wont go anywhere..", but now... This.. Is really good :D. Its funny, cool, awesome, amazing.. And st00f. One of my favorite martial arts mangas, up there with The Breaker XD. And one of my favorite mangas as well.. Well, manwha, webtoon.. Whatever it is XD.

Cant wait for new chapters ^^
I don't like the tendacy of this comic to entroduce these new and interesting characters, but as soon as their purpose is ful-filled, they are gone and never heard from again.
I looked ahead in chapters on naver and haven't seen these characters in strips to come.
i was worried at the begining because the story just wasn't very cohesive but it looks like he got right on track and improve a lot

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics