Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 234votes)

Princess Lucia

Alt Names: alt プリンセス・ルシアalt Demon Princess Luciaalt 魔界公主alt 프린세스 루시아alt 恶魔公主露茜娅
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Koizumi Yuta is a 14 year old boy who has quite a bit of a problem. The princess of the demon world, Lucia, has to procreate with him. That child would have the ability to engulf the entire world for 7 whole days. Mikamoto El and Kasukabe Rie are the two angels assigned to make sure that doesn't happen. Kasukabe Rie happens to be the girl he likes. Just how is he going to survive this ordeal?
Go to Princess Lucia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest/Next chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 9 Replies
Topic What's the fourth Demon Beast going to be like? New Window MathiasonThe5th
  • 9 Replies

546 Comments

nope this wasn't for me
I think the author has a nasty habit of dragging it along, other than that... I like the characters and plot he produces.
@Aznasim Seo will never disappoint you with his weak plot.
This plot is so predictable and cliche I almost puked
the release is once per 2 months ...
and the page is getting fewer ... phooey ...
the mangaka should stop KnIM and focus in this manga instead ...
They need to move a little faster... I love this manga but its starting to be sort of repetitive. Oh well, its still epic
wow ... horny drugs strike again ...
forget soba ... it should be morisoba for harem event in new year ...
i started to read the manga then i saw seo kouji and was depressed. only liked suzuka and still wish "A town where you live" would end like how fast rinko days ended.
Can I have some of those medicine?
Hmmmm Posted Image.......and thenPosted Image
its been awhile :3
well, i haven't read negima yet, but it's coming next after i finish the last available chapter here. i wanna know if the stories really are alike.

that being said, i like this manga. though it's progressing way too slowly imo. and i am admitting i am biased because i love suzuka and kimi. :)
Wow. This is like hentai without the hentai.
Wow. This is like hentai without the hentai.
wow why you all hating on this? also nothing like negima. unfortunately its by the writer of kimi no iru machi so yeah AvarN your right.
I missed this!
hope I'm wrong, though.
I know where this manga is going with one look at the art style.
This art = twists to the plot, indecisive main character, broken hearts, bittersweet story, jealousy, cat girl fights, protagonist with regrets.

Just the type of manga I hate...
Oh Seo Kouji.
haha this reminds me of other manga similar to this i read like hakoiri devil princess and my balls.
can they even pretend that they did not based this story entirerlyon sensei negima

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics