Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 23votes)

Le théâtre de B

Alt Names: alt A is for Alicealt B&Walt Free Fitting for Heralt Hello,my sisteralt Le Jardin du théalt Le theatre de Balt Noelalt Rose dusk,Pale moonalt Teddy Bear Satsujin Jikenalt The Happy Princealt The Teddy Bear Murder Casealt Welcome to Wonderland
Author: Nakamura Asumiko
Artist: Nakamura Asumiko
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of short stories.

1.Noel
On the day before Christmas, Amberley disappears into the forest while searching for Noel's gift. He is cursed and cannot leave without aging faster than normal, but he leaves the forest anyway to deliver gifts to the girl he loves.

2.The Teddy Bear Murder Case
Four murders have taken place at an all girl school. Lying beside each of the victim was a teddy bear with one missing limb. Now It is up to Detective Hebizuka Amaru and his cute assistant Kohijiri-kun to solve the mystery!

4.A is for Alice
Alastair, a grown man, is off to follow the Rabbit once again to return to Wonderland.

5.The Bedroom Girl, The Sculpture Room Girl
A story about a girl in her death bed finding another chance in life in the body of a doll. But is the girl in the bedroom the same as the girl in the sculpture room? Can the doll master make her dreams come true?

6.B&W ~Black&White~
A story about a boy waiting for his sister.

7.Le Jardin du thé
A mysterious story about a poor young man who orders a kind of tea called Huan Ying – “The Illusion”. He asked for a small quantity - just to have a taste - and was granted one cupful...

8-9.Free Fitting for Her
A priest and his captured vampire must save a naive and selfish young girl from the murderous desires of a Lolicon. But perhaps this girl isn't all that she seems.

10.Rose dusk,Pale moon
11.Hello,my sister
12.The Happy Prince

13.Welcome to Wonderland
Simon, Alastair's old classmate, is now a grown man who bumps into his childhood Wonderland traveler.
Go to Le théâtre de B Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

12 Comments

Ch 9-8  Ah, my favourite trio. =w=

Ch 12   Me when the forces that be try to split my OTP (And this, children, is what you do when you know your ship gotta sail)

it's completed

to all the scanlation groups thank you so much!!

the stories in those two books are very charming, I m very happy we got the chance to read all of them.

I hope we get many many else from this mangaka

ch.13 What door the back door maybe?

What gorgeous art. The occasional dashes of color really make this vibrant.

In Ch. 10, I would say red and blue together make purple.  Purple Library Guy approves!

As extraordinarily amazing as Douman Seiman's short stories are in the Seinen demographic, so are Nakamura Asumiko's among the Josei. I find her accent colours particularly bewitching in this anthology.

I hope I can read chapters 3, 10, 11 and 12 one day! These short stories are enchanting ^_^

Been waiting for this, thanks so much!

It was weird.. but in a good way... I think? XD well I'd say it's worth reading I guess.. adorable enough :3

yah I agree with twiliger. My thoughts after reading that were basically along the lines of "ok..."
What a cute story to explain Santa Claus origins, :-D truly lovely ~♥
Hmm. I don't know why I read it. It wasn't unpleasant. But... I don't even know what I think of it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics