Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 110votes)

Toradora!

Alt Names: alt とらドラ!alt Tiger x Dragon! Tora Dora
Author: Takemiya Yuyuko
Artist: Zekkyou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toradora!'s story begins with the male protagonist Ryuuji Takasu who is frustrated at trying to look his best as he enters his second year of high school. Despite his gentle personality, he has a natural outer-appearance which makes him look like an intimidating delinquent so he is utterly hopeless about his chances of getting a girlfriend anytime soon, and does not have many close friends either.

After being greeted by his hungover mother in the morning, Ryuuji goes to school and is happy to find that he gets to be in the same class as his best friend, Yūsaku Kitamura, and crush, Minori Kushieda. However, it is then that he unexpectedly knocks into "the school's most dangerous animal of the highest risk level" — Taiga Aisaka — who just happens to also be in his class.

Published in a Shounen Magazine - Please do not change Genre to Seinen!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toradora!
Go to Toradora! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Plan To revive ToraDora New Window BlackNeer
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest raw chapter New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies
Topic Toradora Anime New Window aerobaka
  • 1 Replies

106 Comments

fear the tsundere ^^
good manga, well made anime, awesome lightnovel :D
Just finished reading all chapter... dunno why but i got the feeling Taiga's father and Takasu's mother gonna end up together. (and Taiga and Takasu going out as step-siblings wouldn't be agains't Japan marital laws)
it's good for your health LOL
Do you wanna know why Taiga so cute?

Thats why~
just turn this manga into a food manga dammit.
Stuff green bell pepper is good.
It's called, milk the series for all the $$$ / 円 you can get from it. The business reason for the Hobbit coming out in three movies.
This is so slow I even tried to translate it myself. But it failed... xD
i find it hilarious that they started the manga serialization so late and made it monthly. volume 5 of manga came out in march 2012 and volume 6..i cant find a date. but man this series got huge in 2008 its been yearsss this manga is like memories of highschool
ahhh an update. What a pleasant surprise. Thank you ARPK.
SOOO SHHOOOORT~
I want a different ending :L the anime kinda gave me a heartache~
The dad's a flake. He may be nice, and even mean well, but he's still a flake. Two divorces and he let his child move out of the house? He clearly can't manage his own affairs. No wonder Taiga moved out; poor girl.
@Tavi, MasterFnarg
s
ince this follows the light novel/anime, the dad
Spoiler
Ah, I don't know. Seems like the typical bad guy maintaining an inoccent appearance.
seems genuinely nice. hard for him to build a relationship with a daughter who won't answer the phone.
Thanks for the new chapter! And yes, they are too short. :-/
@ShootTheSkye I don't have that issue, but perhaps that's because I've been following this manga for a long time. Character development seems really slow when there can be months between new chapters.
Tat Kitamura, just too alpha
Why is every Taiga incarnation so cute!? STOP IT
why you guys always spoiler what happens in animes ? we're here for mangas, we (or its just me ?) dont want to know how animes end. or, at least, use a spoiler button. thank you.
I'm only on chapter 9, but I feel like they've really rushed it. Too much character development, and too few chapters to let things sink in. Does it get better or is this just a manga that's popular just 'cause of the art?
@theroadstopshere yet in the visual novel, there are choices for each of the girls, but obviously the manga is following the anime, which has the Taiga end.

@leyend if you want another end other than Taiga, go play the visual novel, which shouldn't be to hard with a PSP emulator if you don't have one. Or just watch the anime and see if it changes your opinion.
keyend: ...you know how the series ends, right? And you know that this follows the series pretty darn closely, right? So why make yourself miserable by pushing for kushieda over and over again? Embrace the inevitable, this comments section will be filled with taiga fans.
guys ¬¬ you all are in love of taiga x_X.......but i really hope for a different ending........better than the one in the anime ¬¬

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics