Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 110votes)

Toradora!

Alt Names: alt とらドラ!alt Tiger x Dragon! Tora Dora
Author: Takemiya Yuyuko
Artist: Zekkyou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toradora!'s story begins with the male protagonist Ryuuji Takasu who is frustrated at trying to look his best as he enters his second year of high school. Despite his gentle personality, he has a natural outer-appearance which makes him look like an intimidating delinquent so he is utterly hopeless about his chances of getting a girlfriend anytime soon, and does not have many close friends either.

After being greeted by his hungover mother in the morning, Ryuuji goes to school and is happy to find that he gets to be in the same class as his best friend, Yūsaku Kitamura, and crush, Minori Kushieda. However, it is then that he unexpectedly knocks into "the school's most dangerous animal of the highest risk level" — Taiga Aisaka — who just happens to also be in his class.

Published in a Shounen Magazine - Please do not change Genre to Seinen!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toradora!
Go to Toradora! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Plan To revive ToraDora New Window BlackNeer
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest raw chapter New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies
Topic Toradora Anime New Window aerobaka
  • 1 Replies

106 Comments

@Zac2uzumaki:
Unlike other anime series, this time the anime covered the whole story from the light novels.
Holy shyte. I didn't realize the manga was this moe...
Where did the anime stop, so i can start reading from that point?
Unless the anime is not canon?
Damnit manga taiga is too damn moe and cute and huggable and...and...other things too!
Uneventful!? Taiga basically says she would be happy marrying Ryuji, and you say it's UNEVEVENTFUL!!!?

Mind = Blown, and not in the normal good way but more in the what the freakin' hell way. This is what this manga is all about. There is a thing that cannot be seen, that is not meant to be seen…
chapter 37 was quite uneventful.
Darnit, I caught up too quickly!
I can't load any of the earlier chapters for some reason :(.
Ah, every time I get to see a chapter of this I feel so... fulfilled. :> Though I already know what's gonna happen basically having read the light novel previously, can't stop lovin it.
i ve read the entire english version of the Toradora Lightnovel (volume 4 chapter 4 is the ghost scene in the lightnovel) and its basically the same except with some more important things before and after the paragraph in the manga that basically shows gow serious ryuuji is, its basically
Spoiler
in the light novel

Spoiler
::REPOST of acolyte:: (with fixed bbcode)
@Squier
Spoiler
@thearux thanks for letting me know. I'm also thinking of watching the anime again (though there were times that I felt that I was watching a Telenovela, never seen so much overacting in an anime, it was a first for me). An instant favorite, Ijust wish that there was a dub for it. I personally think that it would made a great dub XD

And just to show how much I liked the anime, here's a rough sketch of Ryuji, just showing a little love for the poor guy :3
Spoiler
@acolyte:
That sounds like it. I only got this after watching the series 3 times over or so.
Goddam.. square brackets.. curses.. I cluttered the comments wall. Xcuse me.
@ShelledMenace Really? I still don't really get the ghost conversation.. Care to explain please?
lol this ghost conversation makes a lot more sense to me in the manga than it did when I watched the anime
Follows the novel correctly, and its quite nice remembering the old times of the anime, I will end up watching it again for sure.
Just finished watching the anime, I ended up liking it, and I was wondering if the manga follows the storyline of the light novel, or is it a completely different story? I just don't want to be disappointed, I want to know before I begin reading.
misinterpretive comedy! a classic!
ARGHHH.. Can't stand Toradora now.. at the beginning I thought it was cute and was rooting for Tora x Dora .. but then I fell for Minorin and it all went downhill from there >_<
wuahahahaha!!! :D >_<
that part after he came out of the shower, bc she tricket him..they didnt do that funny part like in the anime :(
BONG...BONG...BOOOOONG! HAHAHAHAHAHAH SO EPIC
He certainly seemed to be in no hurry to put the towel back on...
what there is no childhood friend in this one

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics