Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 37votes)

Cross Days

Alt Names:
Author: Sakazuki Homare
Artist: Sakazuki Homare
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuki Ashikaga is a high-school freshman in his second semester at Sakakino Academy, who from his regular visits to the school library, grows enamored by Kotonoha Katsura, a fellow classman who comes by to read. Despite already having a boyfriend, she genuinely reciprocates his interest. However things get complicated when, following a brief encounter, his sister, Chie Ashikaga, introduces him to Roka Kitsuregawa, an acquaintance who also becomes infatuated with him. Out of jealous spite for her rival, Roka attempts to dissuade Yuuki by claiming to like Makoto Itou, another schoolmate. Her lie dramatically backfires, as Yuuki, aware that Makoto is Kotonoha's boyfriend, goes to ask her about the affair.

Note: Cross Days takes place in the middle of the original School Days storyline and provides an alternate take on how things might have turned out.

> Spin-Off of School Days.
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/school-days-r650)
Go to Cross Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cross Days Raws? New Window SidL
  • 0 Replies

214 Comments

Yuuki ?! NTR DICKOTO ?! Bwahahahaha what a joke.
If anyone of you guy have played Cross Days before you will know that the only thing Yuuki got when he tried to be a goody-two-shoes was getting his ass raped by dickoto after being hated by Kotonoha.
Man at least a good main, I really want the main to NTR some of the girls, just to kill that motherfucker of a cheater.
i just skipped through the first 3 chapters... and on the very last page: one of the most immature and unlikeable arseholes in the history of manga makes his appearance. now this is a real adversary. i just hope he kills himself this time instead of having others cleaning up the thrash.
Yuu.... you jelly?
man, people keep saying there's NTR but i don't see any. what i do see is the blood shed that's about to drop.
I really dont want this to end up like " The True Ending " of the game.. If you know what I mean...
LOL just from the summary alone, it reeks of NTR. Rage meter is rising to critical level. Force shutdown is necessary.
Wow, really it's will go exactly as school days.
wooh is this similar to School days.....If so, them more killing spreee....
I hope it doesn't end the same way : p
From the comments below, I see that some people said there's no NTR, but another said full of betrayal? Which one is true? Will this one cause me to rage? Ch4 annoys the heck out of me already with all the flags. Can someone hint me?
Dickoto strike again...
Never use the NTR line... its a one way ticket to hell..
Ah the NTR Line...where every train causes guys who have their girlfriends stolen away.
School Days have destroyed my ability to watch Harem.
A wild asshole has appeared! What will Roka do?
And by the way..School Days is one of my fav Anime,VN since it was different from all sweet love stories and really showed what can happen if you keep messing with other people feelings...in pretty nice way
Oh my..Makoto got his head back :P ..cant wait to see what comes next
u all r a bunch of wimps."oh no not another school days ending." blah blah blah.i luved schooldays is one of the best i ever read/watched.i especialy liked the ending because it was so fucked up.it was different thats why it is a classic and everyone, mostly, has read it.this one seems tame by camparison but i like it to.so grow up and get a pair wimps.
k time to blacklist this manga for me. dont want to see another school days HAD with that dam crazy thing.
Seems good, though makoto appearence is not something I like, the main protagonist doesn't seem a guy who goes sex-go-lucky and cheating, so thats why I will stick with it.
Grrr Makoto that... **** dont dare do something stupid on this manga >:(
the above description almost feels like a spoiler since it actually doesn't happen until after a few more chapters from what I see.
If this turned out like School Days I would've raged, but thanks to kyujyu and Zac2 for saying it wont D: I swear School Days had an ending I didn't see coming and I hated it.
Another ragefest manguu? I'm not [M] enough to read this....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics